Ghostzilla!

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Here's something so interesting, you guys will definitely want to check it out ... :)

Ghostzilla is a browser for surfing the Web when you don't want anyone to physically see what you are doing. It renders Web pages to look indistinguishable from your work screen. You make it disappear instantly with one move of your hand and bring it back with another. Ghostzilla can show Web pages discreetly within literally any application you work with.

Ghostzilla is an extension of Mozilla 1.0
Check out some screenshots of it in action here:
http://www.officeslacker.com/screenshots/index.html

DOWNLOAD: http://www.officeslacker.com/download/ghostzilla-1.0-plus-install.exe

It's not very convenient as a normal browser ... but this could be a blessing for those of you who access XP-erience and other *ahem* sites from work or school :p

BTW, I just found this to be interesting and thought I should tell all of you about it ... but I seriously don't recommend using it as your primary browser.

Go for Mozilla/Phoenix/Opera/IE instead. ;)

I might actually have to give that a try, seeing as I am *ahem* at work!

The one good thing is that I work nights! But there are still alot of people around. Alot of people who think it is their job to let others no what you are doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back