Ghosted avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Why is my avatar ghosted out on some posts? This is what it sometimes looks like:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 105
I think it has to do with you being offline/online

When the board recognises a user as being "Offline" their user will turn semitransparent to indicate their status.

How come I can see this ghosted avatar on some posts but not others? I can have 2 windows open with a post in each, and one has me ghosted and the other doesn't. Is this just a bug in the board?

Having just said that, the post I was looking at earlier (that I screengrabbed for that ghosted image) is now showing the avatar properly. I've not logged in or out for some days now, so must have been a bug I think.

You have to give it a moment to catch up with ya.

At 1000 posts you get to be an elite member, but you have to get there without spamming or face post-drop count :D

Maybe we should have a "Seasonsed member" status who reach 500 or above though?

YEAH! Seasoned member at 500! haha. Naaa, I spammed my way over 500 and I don't feel any specialler. :)

Maybe, just means more work for me everytime something needs changing ... lol
Would be good if I could have member groups that use the membership options of other groups, or other small customisations (ie groups with 2 member that don't act like groups at all...)

maybe vbulletin 3.1 :s

It's taken my 3 years to (almost) get to 100 posts. So by that standing, I'll be an elite member when I'm 50. Great! :)

Ok thanks, but you may need to remind me in 27 years time...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back