• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ghost immage

ok i recentaly set my taskbar to be transparent and it was all fine but now when ever i open the start menu there is a ghost immage left only on the task bar, how do i fix this from not happening at all because i can make it go away by refreshing the bar but that is it and i have to do it everytime, is ther anouther way????

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
um... have you tried resetting..

I had a problem with the same thing but after resetting my computer it's all good... nothing is being left behind as a ghost image...

hope resetting helps :D

i tryed that right when i say it but no luck, i was thinking that i could set the takbar to aruo refresh like every so often but i dont know if u can do that

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
not hijacking thread... just testing my sig if it works.. didn't want to start a new thread...

cheers..

M

Martyr63rd

could i ask the question of how you made the taskbar transparent? I am a new theme person so be gentle.;)

A

Azzuron

program called glass2k will let you make all kinds of windows transparent. Works best if you have a quick processor and a geforce card.

Freeware!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies