gf4 win98 problem

X

XPro-TaNK

I have a conflict with my gf4 and i dont know what the problem is. So heres what Windows said is conflicting:

Memory Range 00000000 - 00FFFFFF used by:
System board extension for ACPI BIOS
Memory Range 00000000 - 00FFFFFF used by:
Memory Range 00000000 - 07FFFFFF used by:
Memory Range 00000000 - 07FFFFFF used by:
Memory Range 00000000 - 0007FFFF used by:
Memory Range 00000000 - 0001FFFF used by:

I have Compaq Persario 7598 P3 600

U have Win XP also on the same PC!!! What about there, does it work there(U wrote that U have problem in Win98)???

Tell us more !!! Do U have any problems in Win XP wint GF4???:)

you misunstood my spec list. On my OS listing i ment as in whatever Windows OS is not giving me trouble and i only use one os on the HDD at a time.

OK i understand.

Have u looked in BIOS, look for default settings and then try to find optimal.

As i see it now, its not the problem in OS and drivers but its in the BIOS. Try to read this before takeing action
BIOS PCGuide:)

Yeah try setting to defaults. I had this old Celeron and any AGP didnt work because it wouldnt "start" in Windows. After resetting the bios everything worked fine.

i looked in my bios setting and looked mainly in the IRQ settings. I still cant get my gf4 working but ive got my intergraded working my disabling the irq for the gf4. my bios is very limited is not like award or phenoix

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back