GF4 4400Ti or Ultra 5600 256 meg?

C

Comptech

A freind gave me a ultra 5600 256 meg card. I am running a GF4400Ti right now. Is it worth opening my case and swapping or should I just leave the Ti in?

Hmm , I'm sure replacing that FX will give you more satisfaction . swapping

Go For The Fx Got More Features than ur 4400Ti and is a Direct x 9 Card

Well it's a software dx9 and a "test card" for nvidia. Hopefully the 256 meg will make up for the lack of hardware dx9. Just was wondering if anyone has done this upgrade and noticed a improvement.

You'll probably notice first speed performance and after the others

Originally posted by Comptech
A freind gave me a ultra 5600 256 meg card. I am running a GF4400Ti right now. Is it worth opening my case and swapping or should I just leave the Ti in?

the ultra is a better performer and yes... you do have more advanced features... therefore more eye candy in new games with new shaders and what not will be visible ingame :)

the regular 5600 is likely slower than the 4400... the ultra is a bit faster.. until you turn on AA and AF :)

Thank you Sazar that is what I was looking for. And thanks to everybody else for responding. All input is greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back