• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

GF4 4400Ti or Ultra 5600 256 meg?

C

Comptech

A freind gave me a ultra 5600 256 meg card. I am running a GF4400Ti right now. Is it worth opening my case and swapping or should I just leave the Ti in?

C

Comptech

Well it's a software dx9 and a "test card" for nvidia. Hopefully the 256 meg will make up for the lack of hardware dx9. Just was wondering if anyone has done this upgrade and noticed a improvement.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Comptech
A freind gave me a ultra 5600 256 meg card. I am running a GF4400Ti right now. Is it worth opening my case and swapping or should I just leave the Ti in?
the ultra is a better performer and yes... you do have more advanced features... therefore more eye candy in new games with new shaders and what not will be visible ingame :)

the regular 5600 is likely slower than the 4400... the ultra is a bit faster.. until you turn on AA and AF :)

C

Comptech

Thank you Sazar that is what I was looking for. And thanks to everybody else for responding. All input is greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown