Getting rid of Outlook Express?

Leo

OSNN Addict
Is it possible to get rid of Outlook Express on my machine?
I just don't like it for some reason!

Thanks!

Go to the control panel/add-remove. Then click add/remove windows components. Look in there. :)

Great!!!
Thanks a lot!
I've been looking into getting rid of that in a long time!

Thanks again!!!

Is it totally off the drive or does windows just hide it?

We'll have to wait for Leo to answer that one. I would assume that it would remove it. Of course if you are game enough you could go to remove it & see what it says about disk space freed up.

No need to uninstall it, with SP1 you can chose default programs...

I think Kr0m is right. I've tried to uninstalled it and i restarted my computer and when i went back there,it was still on the list but with 00.00MB so im guessiong windows is just hiding it.

Makes you wonder why it is in add/remove then. MS don't want to give anything up. :rolleyes:

So i think is up to the guys of XP-erience to come with a new tweak hehe!!
Let's get to work guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back