Getting back with an ex

Good Idea or not?

• Yes, if you think its the right thing to do.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No way, they're your ex for a reason!

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Been there, done that & it never worked out.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Been there & we're really happy together.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
If you think its the best thing, but usually moving on is the best thing to do :(

If you were 15-20 I would say forget about it. However, 30ish, you know what you want. Only you can make this decision.

you could be docking in loads of harbours before you get back to the one you started at :)
Just do what makes you happy

Depends on the situation of break up, why it happened, how it happened and the percussions of it happening.

It's not as simple as good idea/bad idea. The circumstances that made you ex's are important in considering whether or not to try it again. If you were both immature before and have grown since, then maybe it would be good. Basically, no one can really know what's best without knowing the history there.

From my experience, albeit 17 years ago, you go out for a year, break up for a couple of months, maybe it won't happen, they don't want a clean slate, they want to keep reminding you why you split up in the first place, even now with my fiance of nearly 14 years, if we split, then I still would not get back together, there are plenty of other women out there, or men if your a woman and the partners thing if you prefer your own.

Docking in many ports/harbours is what you do before you decide to how shall i put it settle down, have kids, get wed and die old together.

If you have kids together then maybe I would say yeah go for it, no kids, then nah, try another bossom for a pillow if your understand the drift.

Start Doctor Phil speach: Never get back with an ex. You split up for a reason, don't think that getting back together will make you forget it. Sooner or later that reason will come back up, and you will end up right back where you are now ... :End Doctor Phil speach.

Johnny said:
Start Doctor Phil speach: Never get back with an ex. You split up for a reason, don't think that getting back together will make you forget it. Sooner or later that reason will come back up, and you will end up right back where you are now ... :End Doctor Phil speach.

But if the reason had to do with immaturity, and the two have matured since, then the circumstances would be different.

I just got back from taking a break with my girl. It all depends on if you two have feelings for each other like you did and that you worked out whatever probs that you had that made you two break up. My girl and i took it slow during are break by hanging out and just talking over our problems. We were both depressed while we were together cause we have almost been going out for a year and it was hard on both of us but in the end it helped more than hurt. Just make the best choice and there is always other b*tches and hoes out there :p jk about calling them b*tches and hoes.

speaking from experience i think as muzikool said, it all depends upon why you broke up. If you truly feel the issues that broke you up in the first place are dealt with sure go for it, but treat it like a new relationship not like an old rag you pick up again.

Also if the issues are still present ( and be honest with yourself), deal with them first. whilst your apart and then go from there.

There is no right or wrong answer, just what the specific situation entails, and only you can answer that question based on what i and others have said and what you feel.

TittleBitties said:
there is always other b*tches and hoes out there :p jk about calling them b*tches and hoes.

thats messed up man..... :eek:

wigan_ukmale said:
Good Idea or bad?
there is no right or wrong answer for that question it's just what you feel is right,

if (you think it's a good idea) do it
else forget it

:D

*shrug*

I broke up with my girlfriend once.. then got back together..

Now we've been married for 7 years with 2 kids

It all depends :) as someone said, there is no right or wrong answer to this question. I wouldn't say do what feels right.. do what you know is right - feelings are short lived. Real Love is not tied to feelings - it is more a decision and a commitment. Commitments are made in the head.. not with what you feel (either feeling in your heart or below the waist.) ;)

Good advice guy's,depends on the people and the situation.What works for one doesn't mean it'll work for another :)

Quote from old school:

"One pussy for the rest of your life"

O wait, that was when they got married.

Ehm, getting back together? That is up to you. I personally think that it is a no-no, but then again, i have not had much luck at all in that department.

lol...one pussy isnt really that bad. I mean its pretty much feels the same. Plus once u get older you wouldnt be worried about pussy cause you wont be getting any :p.

X-Istence - I love that film, as a matter of fact I watched it again today!

Been there, done that & it never worked out. <--thats not the point, 4th and 1 on the 30yd line, you kick the field goal, why, because you always take easy points when you can get them ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back