getting back into it

i guess lately i need to express myself in the only way im good at.. building useless websites. But it occurs to me that im outdated on the methods. I used to build some pretty good ones, and probably still can, but not taking advantage of whats out there. I stopped playing with HTML in 2000. I was having time trouble and didnt have much time to understand LAYERS, and so i just gave up on it all. Now I feel that need to design and express myself and I'd like to learn all the new things that web design has to offer.

question: any good books or websites that provide information on reading and writing codes. PHP, SHTLM, LAYERS, i dont even know what else is out there.

thanks guys, i know i can count on ya.

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
Just wanna add my 2 penn'orth ....
Quality site SPeedY. It seems to cover most coding languages.
Will definitely bookmark for later perusal ...:D

Thx 4 sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel