Get SnagIt 7.25 from TechSmith for free

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
link to story

Download SnagIt for Free - Full Licensed Version

In addition to distributing free Camtasia Studio licenses, TechSmith is now giving away retail editions of SnagIt screen capture software for free - no strings attached.
Other than regular screenshots, SnagIt can capture scrolling long web pages, extract text from windows, annotate images and more. Read detailed SnagIt review.

Here’s how to download SnagIt for free:
Step 1: Download the demo version of SnagIt 7.2.5 from TechSmith FTP servers below:
ftp://ftp.techsmith.com/pub/products/snagit/725/SnagIt.exe [English]
ftp://ftp.techsmith.com/pub/products/snagit/725/snagitde.exe [German]
ftp://ftp.techsmith.com/pub/products/snagit/725/snagitfr.exe [French]
Step 2: Visit the TechSmith website here and request for a SnagIt 7 Software key - it should arrive in your Inbox pretty soon. Just key in the registration details and your trial copy of SnagIt will convert into a full retail version.
This complimentary copy of SnagIt is version 7.2.5 - you can upgrade that to the current version SnagIt 8.2 at half the standard price.
Good thinking - give away old versions of your software for free so that people play around and realize the value - there’s a good chance that lot of them will turn into paying customers.

Too bad they can not give away a newer version as 7.2.5 was released in October 2005. TechSmith can not do this as the next version after 7.2.5 was 8 and if they gave you a key for 8.0 then it would also work on 8.2.3 which is the latest current release.

This comparison chart should provide people with the info on whether they need to pay and upgrade to the latest version or just keep the free one.

I was supposed to get full copies of the latest ones - for some reason - but I haven't heard anything back.

Captured like a minute of 300 in Camtasia, that got pretty big.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back