Get Ready ... more storage for your spam.

P

PseudoKiller

It would seem MSN Mail is upgrading users to a 2 gig inbox. I have read some have already recieved their extra storage already but as you can see in the screen shot. I have not. The "More Storage Soon" link goes to a dead page... keeping my fingers crossed.

no not really ...

Free accounts get a boost to 250mb(?) and paying customer get 2gb.

I have been seeing free accounts are getting 2 gigs but I could wrong. I will have to check my free account later to see.

interesting... why does it say I am using even 1% of my space but I have nothing in any of the folders. Nothing in the Inbox or on Junk or Trash... weird.

I'm not overly sure about those figures, they're what hotmail users received earlier this year, and apparently MSN was supposed to follow suit later on. I can't see Microsoft being nice enough to give 2GB away for free, especially when they know 250mb is enough and people will pay for the 2gb... would be nice though :D

I saw in Chinese forum. You can upgrade to 25MB for free. so I go n do it.. It really work. I not sure it have more spam. Let me try for few more days. Then I cna give u result :D

PseudoKiller said:
interesting... why does it say I am using even 1% of my space but I have nothing in any of the folders. Nothing in the Inbox or on Junk or Trash... weird.

Make sure your "sent items" folder is cleaned out also.

I got upgraded to 250mb, but I don't really use my hotmail account anymore lol

250MB for free customers, 2GB for paying customers. See here

rik said:
Make sure your "sent items" folder is cleaned out also.
sent items was clean also... must be a M$ thing... and yes it would seem Hotmail user get 250 mb space... and subscribers get 2 gig... who the **** pays for a hotmail address. Especially since there are so many free 1 gig email addys.

I have more than 30 hotmaill accounts, not one yet 100 gig or 250 gig :(

Well I got like 1000's of yahoo id's, I have to give them e-mail addies.

I also use a lot I create then delete for spam purposes, when I submit sites, I don't want piles of spam coming back:)

yeah...Codence plays ladder on jippii golf. He is really good at it too...he makes new emails when he changes his name cause they dont let him use the same email so he has quite a few aol...hotmail...and yahoo accounts.

Yahoo got rid of old ladder system, as it was abused after I got bored running them with my buds.

Some other wet-behind-the-ears crew came in and caused mayhem. So yahoo booted them, you have to pay to use a new ladder system now, tried it for a year, only good thing was 9-ball-pool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back