get domain box to show in login box on IE6

S

syphon00

don't know if I'm posting in the right section, but I'm using XP and when try to log into my university's software server
the domain box won't show

the box I'm talking about is the log on box that shows up when you try to log into a protected site
usually in win9x a login box is consisted of userid,password, and domain

thanks for any help

To login to a domain you have to use the classic W2k login, so at your login screen hit ctrl alt delete twice and it will open the w2k login where you can type in the domain

thanks but I think there's a little confusion
I'm not trying to log into my computer
just to a web site that's protected and
requires both userid,passwd and domain name

think I got it!....goto your internet properties in IE, then security, then custom lvl, then click enable where it says access data sources across domains :)

thanks for helping out again, but I enabled that option and it still there's
no domain box

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back