Get Barry Scott to number one!

*in very loud voice at least two times louder than necessary for the situation* HI I'M BARRY SCOTT

Barry Scott must be rich.

Haha, this is very old. The guy who made it goes by the name of Jakazid, he also made the remix of the e-sure commercial, amongst other serious tracks. I'd be happy for it to get to number one in the UK :D

I hope Nukleuz release the e-sure remix too :D

omg. The adverts are aweful, and so is this. This is whats wrong with the world, not that terrorisim stuff

omg. The adverts are aweful, and so is this. This is whats wrong with the world, not that terrorisim stuff
It could be worse. I have seen ads like the one this is a remix of, and they are the most boring thing ever, this way it is a lot better :p And free advertisement for the company :p

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Someone has something against Barry Scott.

These ones are spoofs, not sure why its not working.
Can other people in the UK access these?

How about a link that works?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back