Get a Vista Tech Beta Nomination!

Wow, my signup disappeared from that blog page :( And anonymous posts are disabled, so I doubt I'll get one from that. Maybe this one will work.

Didn't they have to be moderated? Maybe yours just didn't make it through?

Mine is still there :)

kcnychief said:
Didn't they have to be moderated? Maybe yours just didn't make it through?

Mine is still there :)
Oh I suppose that's possible it never made it on..... hmm.

So is mine, although it seems that a spider picked this up also as I am seeing an increase in activity to my spam filter.

Just got this:
Dear Microsoft Beta Tester,

We are pleased to offer you an early preview of the Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ formerly code-name "Longhorn" and Internet Explorer 7 by extending this invitation to join the Windows Vista beta program. Your participation is completely voluntary. Program participants will preview software for the next generation of Windows as well as Longhorn Server, and Internet Explorer 7 for Windows XP. If you choose to participate you will have the opportunity to provide Microsoft with feedback as we continue work on these exciting new releases.

Looks like you're in, Mike. I did a quick WDS search, and that's the same mail I received on 07/08/2005. :)
The rest of you should hopefully be getting invites soon too.

i just got mine too. YAY! now i don't have to boo...eer.... use it on my friend's computer anymore. lol

I dont believe I got mine, but then again, I dont believe my name ever even appeared on the blog list.

Not too enthused:ermm:

edit:

Just saw I got my invite. HOORAY.... (now I am very enthused)

Last edited:
Just got mine :)

Due to account restrictions at work I cant download it yet though :(

Excellent. So hopefully this should lead to more activity in the Vista subforum from this point on. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back