German Losers

A

avsdotcom

Oh to see the might of the Germans crying on their hands and knees after a thorough spanking by Brazil .

Well done Brazil - the English Nation thanks you :D

Crackin' 2nd half. Wouldn't like to have been a goal post, crossbar or German in that match!!

:D

I prefered it when England beat them 5-1 just before the world cup, but they did well to get to the final...

Doesn't seem like you understand how important the beautiful game is to the english.

lol.. yea. Electronic Punk :D

Sazar99.. in this worldcup the Germans were the most boring team to watch,, all set play boring.. not like Brazil or Korea or even the few games England played.

edit : I deleted my posts on this subject coz I didn't want to start anything daft :)

lol... will wait patiently for new EPL season and euro 2004 :)

YNWA !!!

Yeah, fair enough lol, do respect the germans for getting so far tho... just glad Brazil got a comfortable victory..

aye papie... lol

EPL = english premier league...

and for those who are bound to ask...

YNWA = you never walk alone (pronounced in true scouser tongue as AH- LOONE).. the liverpool anthem so to speak...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back