George "Dubya" Accomplishments

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
/me copies and pastes into a text file / cleans up the structure / saves and emails it off to his sister (Bush Supporter)/ Merry Christmas / muhahaha

me sends it to everyone on my mail list :)

That's not a bad idea but I doubt anyone would understand it ;p

holy christ, there is so much spin in this thread I can't read more then 2 posts without getting to dizzy to go on.

This stuff is all completely irreleviant
You could just as easily make all these facts look like positives

Past work experience and accomplishments:

Graduated from Yale University with a low C average. He was a Cheerleader.
could just as easily read "Graduated from an IVY leauge college, while participating in exra-curricular activities"
Ran for congress and lost.
Yeah, i'm sure he's the first person to ever lose a congressional race
Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
SO WHAT? what does this have to do with his aility to run a country?
Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after he sold all his stock.
You make this seem as though he was the one responsible for findin gthe oil, again, just stupid. I wold sell if I knew i was about to lose money
Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.
Sammy Sosa is a cheating ass, whats the point?

I don't feel like typing anymore because i hae a memory leake somewhere and my text is about 2 minutes behind my tyuping. My point is not that I am the biggest fan of the choices made, but thats why we have a system of checks and balances, and if you want to criticize, at least use facsts with some meaning.

Re: Re: George "Dubya" Accomplishments

Originally posted by blinden
This stuff is all completely irreleviant
You could just as easily make all these facts look like positives

could just as easily read "Graduated from an IVY leauge college, while participating in exra-curricular activities"

SO WHAT? what does this have to do with his aility to run a country?

You make this seem as though he was the one responsible for findin gthe oil, again, just stupid. I wold sell if I knew i was about to lose money

Sammy Sosa is a cheating ass, whats the point?

I don't feel like typing anymore because i hae a memory leake somewhere and my text is about 2 minutes behind my tyuping. My point is not that I am the biggest fan of the choices made, but thats why we have a system of checks and balances, and if you want to criticize, at least use facsts with some meaning.

O.K. You tell me if these don't have meaning.

Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.

Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.

Signed more laws and executive orders circumventing the Constitution than any president in US history.

Spent the Nations's surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

Should I continue? And those ARE releviant. Now let's see you make those seem like possitives.

Plus the title of this thread says "accomplishments", that can mean good or bad.

So as for
Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
... It IS an accomplishment, isn't it? Just like all the rest.

well, i'll also come in and remark on the remarks

being a cheerleader wasn't the point...the distinguished "c" average ws the point

this is about what this president has or has not accomplished, not people who are not president have or have not accomplshed

he makes it sound like gw was the person that bought the stick in a company that couldn't find oil in texas..this is here to show how bright his initial investment was, not how bright is to sell an oil company that can't find oil in texas

Sammy Sosa is a cheating ass, whats the point?.

at the time, nobody had any idea that sosa was a cheater, but everybody knew he was great

...everybody but the owner of the team I mean

these are facts that are are hard to spin any other way.

now, I will grant the point though that you can dig up little things like this on every president,,,it's just easy to do with this president

Since I won't get caugth up in this crap again, you people believe what you want. But when Sammy Sosa was traded to the White Sox, just as he was when he was traded to the Cubs, was an absolutely horrible player. the Sox nor Rangers could have known he would take steroids for a few years, peak early then suck anus again as he is this and last season. I'm sorry but 233 avg is not a "great player" but makes about as much sense as most your arguments perris.

Code:
Year  	Team  	G 	AB 	R 	H 	2B 	3B 	HR 	RBI 	BB 	K 	SB 	CS 	AVG 	OBP 	SLG 	OPS  	 
 1989 	CHA 	33 	99 	19 	27 	5 	0 	3 	10 	11 	27 	7 	3 	.273 	.351 	.414 	.765 	 
 1989 	TEX 	25 	84 	8 	20 	3 	0 	1 	3 	0 	20 	0 	2 	.238 	.238 	.310 	.548 	 
 1990 	CHA 	153 	532 	72 	124 	26 	10 	15 	70 	33 	150 	32 	16 	.233 	.283 	.404 	.687 	 
 1991 	CHA 	116 	316 	39 	64 	10 	1 	10 	33 	14 	98 	13 	6 	.203 	.240 	.335 	.576

Once again very nice posting gonaads. How anyone could vote for him over someone who has yet had a chance to prove himself just blows me away. I think if somehow Bush does win there might just be another revolution.

o_87 is the story gone? I can't seem to read it. The page opens and only the header and left side load .. story area is left blank.

damn i keep finding all these new threads wid funneh's :D

/me looks more in the jokes section from 10 years ago :cool:

Xie said:
o_87 is the story gone? I can't seem to read it. The page opens and only the header and left side load .. story area is left blank.
It's still loading fine for me. Problem on your end...
smile.gif

Seems like we should all say 'au contrare' when Bush talks about corruption and dictatorship in the same sentence when he tells his admirals to bomb innocent people. We have one like him also ironically his wife is coining the millions running her Solicitors and his name is Blair.

I hope Bush loses heavily, then hopefully Blair will be gone in an instant also.

Lee said:
Seems like we should all say 'au contrare' when Bush talks about corruption and dictatorship in the same sentence when he tells his admirals to bomb innocent people. We have one like him also ironically his wife is coining the millions running her Solicitors and his name is Blair.

I hope Bush loses heavily, then hopefully Blair will be gone in an instant also.

You know, it really pains me to see someone type what you did, Lee. Whether you like Bush/Blair or not, just the fact that you think ANY forces, American or British would fire munitions intentionally on civilians is ludacris. Yes, civilians sometimes get killed, it's the one thing that NO soldier I know wants to happen. To make it sound like they are being targeted intentionally insults anyone past or present that has been in the military. I wish I could make you believe that...I know I can't...but I assure you that NONE of the men and women I served with would be that uncaring, or would follow an order to do something like that.

hiroshima/nagasaki/vietnam and others...

next time someone wants to suggest that soldiers (regardless of rank) and higher-ups never intentionally target civilians please refer back through the history books...

it happens... its part of conflicts... its unfortunate but it sure as hell is not a myth...

I have lots of family in the armed services, on my side of the family as well as my wifes... I will never say that soldiers are uncaring... but if they are following orders to do something... so be it... there is no need to white-wash what happens...

Well 'ThePatriot' I am not some PC person, nor do i make out I am some Xtian or ought.
I just cannot understand the point in our taxes being used to blow up parts of the middle east.

Your Army, Navy and R.A.F. are supposed to be deployed to protect your homeland and it's borders.

I respect your opinion as I do anyone elses, U.S.A. and the U.K. have fueled terrorists/terrorism by plying them with asylum, money and taking the other side over many years, thus causing a very big melting pot that is over flowing very badly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back