geforcfe2 mx100

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hi i have the gf2mx100 and it has been weird when playing games. maybe its my monitor but i don't know. the games i play which include fifa2003 and need 4 speed hs2 seem kinda dark and not enough light. in fifa 2003 there is no display settings so i can't do much there and for need 4 speed there is little i cna do to make it brighter. should i get those nvidia40whq driver or whatever its called???? by the way my desktop and stuff isn't dark, its just when i play games

thats a pretty ancient card to get any real performance outta ..might wanna consider an upgrade!!

it could be your monitor. maybe at 60hz it can't produce a bright enough screen. but on your desktop, which might be like 75hz, it displays fine. try another monitor.

It sounds to me like a gamma situation instead of a monitor problem as such. Try looking to see if you can tweak the gamma level the options of the games you are playing (most games have that setting) - if that fails you can get a utility like Powerstrip to set the gamma settings for individual games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back