Geforce5

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi All

I am currently looking forward to the next Nvidia Release Possibley called the Geforce5, i am a great fan of the geforce series and i am thinking of updating my machine when it comes out.
Does any one no anything about the geforce5? i herd its 256 mb insted of 128mb like G4?
Also i know they are releasing there new one in August but whats the one it March nxt year?
Do u think i could update my machine to it, i have:

AMD 1.4 GHZ
512 RAM
Geforce3
Sound Blaster Live 5.1
(New Evesham Pc Basically)

Please Reply, i know its a bungle of questions but please!

THANX

From

Ste

why don't you just hold out for the matrox phileria 512? 20gigs of throughput, tri head gaming, and 256 megs of ddr ram, plus it should be out sooner then the g5, and should be the same price as the g4s are now.

**jaw drop's** :eek: flight sim 2002 is tri screen ready.. **drool's**

Thanx ill look into, ill prob stick with the geforce series tho.
Anyone else wanna ad anythin?

Thanx

Cya

I just want to add that the GeForce 4 was a complete failiure !

is this matrox phileria 512 really awesome ...... looking to buy a new card a soon as possible ..... I checked the site ... looks not bad but I always hear that Geforce's are always better .... I have a crappy ass radeon card now :(

there probably going to run on agp8x like the matrox phileria 512 so you would have to buy a brand new mobo

the NV30 core will be a bit more powerful then the matrox phileria 512. But matrox will have theirs out sooner. The NV30 core has the same stuff, just Nvidia makes it, and a more powerful product. ATI will compete in this too with the R 300 Core, (I think). Wait till Gf5, as of now, the gf4 was not a total failure

the philaria will rn on agp4x, and i think its also got a high ramdac for each monitor, not shared like the g series, it think its something like 400mhz on each.. unlike the g3ti500s 240...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back