• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

GeForce4 Problems

Try using some of the newer beta dets such as the 29.40 and see if that clears up your problem. or try the gainward drivers that came with the card.

J

Jz1397

I have a 300 watt power supply in there, that is what I thought the problem was. it also could not load a aver media card. Maybe that is it. But this would not explain the windows crashes, and where would I find the betas? I have both the dets and the gainward drivers installed.

J

Jz1397

ok, unplugged alot of things, seemed to work, then crashed, when I try to load 3dMark 2001SE, I get the following error.

Question for you:

does that TDK burner you got come with burn proof? And if it does what do you think about that technology?

Had some yahoo tell me earlier that the kind of burner doesn't matter, anyway wanted your thoughts.

U

UofEEE

I've got a Liteon 16x10x40 w/ Burn-proof...and I haven't had a single cd screw up, and I burn quite a bit. I've been running lots of other stuff while I'm burning too, and the drive is just fine. The only problem is, it takes longer when you have other programs running.

Originally posted by UofEEE
I've got a Liteon 16x10x40 w/ Burn-proof...and I haven't had a single cd screw up, and I burn quite a bit. I've been running lots of other stuff while I'm burning too, and the drive is just fine. The only problem is, it takes longer when you have other programs running.
Thank you:D Burn, baby, burn :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Iceman38
Question for you:

does that TDK burner you got come with burn proof? And if it does what do you think about that technology?

Had some yahoo tell me earlier that the kind of burner doesn't matter, anyway wanted your thoughts.
yea it did, works great

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix