Geforce FX ... ultra??

shoulin

OSNN Addict
Geforce FX ... ultra??

i was wonderin if someone could strighten out the whole ultra thing with the fx, will there be one?

also will the ati 9800 be out before the fx, if so are there any pics of it?

thx if any one knows any of these answers

Geforce FX will be released yes, if you goto harware news on main page I have just put news about the new 9800

Skazz

The ULTRA will NOT be released only the normal FX will be.

This is only a rumor. I've read that the GeForce FX 5800 Ultra will soon be available.

no

its rarely released u can find a couple of auctions on ebay
and if u read the 24 page review it shows that its out on guru3d it shows the msrp also. so yes its out and i have seen a flash commercial on toms hardware for the asus ultra so yes its out

where in the heck are my posts going?!?! dang it.... no the geforce FX ULTRA will not be released the geforce FX however will just not the ultra version.

ohh what the.... now my post is back dang forums are borken I swear....

just read some of the posts I have had previously discussing this very same topic...

to prevent being flamed or becoming troll bait I will leave it at that...

/me points to search button...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back