Geforce FX in the UK?

2Shy

Where can one purchase a Geforce FX in the UK? has it even been released here?

cheers

~2Shy

You can pre-order a Card

here , but they are not available just yet. Looks like your gonna have to wait until the end of the month.

But, do yourself a favor, get a 9700 Pro and save yourself some serious cash.

In the US EVGA has released an FX card. But the others are right don't waste your money on the FX. Unless you pre-ordered (and maybe not even then) there is pretty much no way that your going to get the Ultra version of the card which is the only one that comes close to the 9700

Originally posted by rettahc
In the US EVGA has released an FX card. But the others are right don't waste your money on the FX. Unless you pre-ordered (and maybe not even then) there is pretty much no way that your going to get the Ultra version of the card which is the only one that comes close to the 9700

I thought the ultra is way much better:huh:

Originally posted by Octopus
I thought the ultra is way much better:huh:

the ultra is basically an overclocked version of the 5800 card... the 5800 itself is not so bad... it performs somewhat @ the level of the 9700 NON-pro... @ a slightly higher price...

but if price is not an object.. to each their own...

simple equasion:

noisy+takes up too much room+overpriced+ omething out there for less with equal or better performance = rip off

:D

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
simple equasion:

noisy+takes up too much room+overpriced+ omething out there for less with equal or better performance = rip off

:D

more programmabiliy :)

but seriously.. to each their own...

I would not recommend it personally but if someone wants it... hey... their choice...

and thats for the average game user, i think that the 9700Pro wins over the 5800, for abover reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back