GeForce-4 Ti4200 64MB

S

simee

Looking at buying a new graphics card and i's wondering what was the difference in perfomance between the different manufacturers: Albatron, Gainward, Leadtek etc. Because there is a bit of a difference in price i was wondering if the theory of "what you pay is what you get" happens here, do you actually get more for your buck?

well, the 3 that you mentioned are all great brands. along with abit, asus, and some others. so as long as it's a decent brand, get what's cheapest and has the features you want.

are you sure you want the 64mb version? you can get 128mb for about 10% more.

Originally posted by simee
Looking at buying a new graphics card and i's wondering what was the difference in perfomance between the different manufacturers: Albatron, Gainward, Leadtek etc. Because there is a bit of a difference in price i was wondering if the theory of "what you pay is what you get" happens here, do you actually get more for your buck?

like taurus said :)

if you are into gaming... @ higher resolution... the extra memory does help... so consider 128mb if price is not such a limitation... else the 64mb should be just fine for you... :)

yeah i'll definately consider getting the extra memory
probably the:
Leadtek GeForce4-Ti4200 A280 LE TDH My VIVO
128MB AGP Video Card DVI Video-In TV-Out 8xAGP
About NZ$322 or about US$175

Thanks for your help

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back