Geforce 4 MX... These results good?

Ohh i know Ti's are alot better, but MX is all i can afford for now...

need an opinion on these results :)

4222 here, Leadtek GF4MX 440 :) . Your results are good but not enought for that P4 .

just out of curiosity how much did you pay for your mx440? You can pick up a GF4 Ti4400 for around 220 bucks shipped on www.pricewatch.com

I payed 140$ Canadian off some priv dealer...
220$ sounds real nice :)
i wa sin need fast so i picked this up... for now... UT gets avg 76 fps which is good since human eyes can only see 60 (so i read)

but the render can be better... ti's render nice?

I just got 5404 with my MX 440 (with the 30.82's) on a 1800+ XP. With the 29.42's I was getting 4937.

I got you all killed with my 8491 on my Radeon mwaHAHAHA...lol

but then again MY computer is home-made...not a prepakt dell made cheaply in hongkong or sumthing..lol

but yea, even tho the newest nvidia crd i ever had is the tnt2 pro in my mom's box(sadly..the only 1 w/ internet 4 now), definately get the TI instead of the MX...or for about $150, you can get a radeon 9000 pro..only 64mbs of memory, but it has 8(?) pixel pipelines =]

over the next month or two will be a great time to pick up the Radeon 8500 128MB.. you will probably see them retailing for $250 CDN or less soon...

Re: Re: Geforce 4 MX... These results good?

Originally posted by dijital

i get about 2000 points higher with my gf3 ti 200.

you also run an athlon xp on a better machine, and yours appearz home made as well

and also, just for the record book, my video card was only about 220 bux on newegg.com...down near 200 now i think

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back