• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Geforce 4 MX... These results good?

O

obscure

Ohh i know Ti's are alot better, but MX is all i can afford for now...

need an opinion on these results :)

O

obscure

I payed 140$ Canadian off some priv dealer...
220$ sounds real nice :)
i wa sin need fast so i picked this up... for now... UT gets avg 76 fps which is good since human eyes can only see 60 (so i read)

but the render can be better... ti's render nice?

D

donkey

I just got 5404 with my MX 440 (with the 30.82's) on a 1800+ XP. With the 29.42's I was getting 4937.

K

Kw4ntuM

I got you all killed with my 8491 on my Radeon mwaHAHAHA...lol

but then again MY computer is home-made...not a prepakt dell made cheaply in hongkong or sumthing..lol

but yea, even tho the newest nvidia crd i ever had is the tnt2 pro in my mom's box(sadly..the only 1 w/ internet 4 now), definately get the TI instead of the MX...or for about $150, you can get a radeon 9000 pro..only 64mbs of memory, but it has 8(?) pixel pipelines =]

R

RobbieSan

over the next month or two will be a great time to pick up the Radeon 8500 128MB.. you will probably see them retailing for $250 CDN or less soon...

D

dijital

K

Kw4ntuM

Re: Re: Geforce 4 MX... These results good?

Originally posted by dijital

i get about 2000 points higher with my gf3 ti 200.
you also run an athlon xp on a better machine, and yours appearz home made as well

and also, just for the record book, my video card was only about 220 bux on newegg.com...down near 200 now i think

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown