geforce 3 and win xp pro

O

omnecide

i just installed XP Pro on my cousins comp and im trying to get the video card to work it has a Nvidia geforce3 ti 500 i installed the driver and now it says device cant not be started (code 10) i dont know what to do. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no go. he had win98 where it ran perfectly.

nevermind i got it some how Assign IRQ to VGA got disabled.

lol....

btw...what duz fastwrite do anyways???
my new drivers support it...but what is it?

i'm surprised someone still bought a GF3 ti500, they're so rare... cause they stopped production of them to make room for the GF4s.... all comp stores i went to only had the GF3 ti200, 128 mb DDR, DVI + tv out. But this 1 store that i bought my GF3 ti500, sold for the same price as the ti200, but it doesn't have DVI and is 64mb DDR

Well he's had it since christmas he just didnt have XP on there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back