>> GeForce 2 Tweakage <<

UniSol

I'm all ears
I have a GeForce 2 MX with BlueORB and SDRAM Cooling, can anyone help me and suggest some tweaks and clockings please.

Did some little tweaks late last night, was 1am so didnt have much time to mess really.

Clock Core and Memory increased about 12Mhz which is really much you'd think but an increase from 60fps max to 99fps max has done the job in HALFLIFE, Also V-Sync is disabled but I get horrible horizontal lines when I jump etc so I will prolly loose 10fps or something when that is re-enabled it.

I won't even mention my 3D Benchmark 2001 performance...

Ive tried "coolbits" and many other tools for tweaking a GeForce and to be honest it makes very minimal difference

I followed a lot of guides to the letter and my 3Dmarks did not change much at all

I personally think if you need/want more performance its best to buy a better card ...........

If you do get good results let me know

:cool:

yes but with ur quadro you won`t do ANY better with 3dmark2001 or any directX stuff...
its only an extension of opengl so no effect whatsoever on direct3d.. but will like the results on Q3 hehehe

...and concerning 3dmark 2001, i would suggest 1 boosting ur memory most of all @ the most stable and highest. then "uping" the core. afterward do a boost ur score by overclocking yr cpu via the fsb(bus) 3dmark really likes that hehhe and another thing u can do is set the priority of 3dmark in task manager to high that sould also help a little bit.

check ur CAS, ur agerpure size like 128 or so, rams at the highest possible setting...

dont forget to disable all services that u dont use see: http://www.blkviper.com/WinXP/servicecfg.htm -> explains all services and offers options. which to disable and those not to.

thats all for now lol :D

btw how much do you bench ppl? im curious to see what u have...
btw DrX im up to 3691 now LOL:D ... who says the gf2Mx is crap LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back