GeForce 2 MX This is Wrong!

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok heres the problem umm... I dl Geforce Tweak and I clicked the fast Setting buttons and the program just aotumatically configs its self....Ok leme get to the point Whenever I play UT, the gun models are missed up it looks like the gun handle is infront of the gun? Wait leme give u guys an example This sword:

-this is NORMAL sword: (===(--------------->

-know the handle is in the front: ----(===(----------->

What do i change in the Geforce Tweak Utility?

Overclocking can have undesisred effects...try a lower setting (if you're using somekind of overclocking utility). Not all cards can be tweaked..I tried mine...didn't work...

if you're running UT in opengl, then the tweak program changed something in the opengl tab that isn't quite compatible with your card... same with direct3d (whichever you're using).

try changing a thing or two and trying UT until you find out what it is.... then pick the 'fast settings' again and change the one trouble setting that's causing problems.

Try clicking the undo button then making changes one at a time paying attention to the stsatus bar...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back