geforce 2 mx 400 installing problem

C

christiaan_nl

have problem installing with geforce 2 mx400
it said after window xp pro found new hardware " cannot install this hardware problem video controller (vga compatible) the data is invalid"
it`s not a problem with the mobo becouse it reconize it only xp act
that way

what can I do to install this card?
please help!!

try to install the new drivers 4.XXXX you will get a message tells you that the hardware is incompatible..just ignore and complete the installation.

I just did download 40.72 and installed it but it did`t worked.
it still said the same error " cannot install this hardware problem video controller (vga compatible) the data is invalid"
when I start xp and it said found new hardware

if your card has 64mb ddr then it is the same with me. i tryed the 40.xxx deivers and i didnt like them i am using the microsoft supplied one that i got off there windows update because they just brought a new one out just under a week ago. try that one and if nothing works try the 30.82 drivers

Well in regards to all of that i would recommend you go into your bios settings and make sure your AGP card is set to 2x or 4x speed, or if it's PCI then make sure you have VGA boot from PCI first...

Aphex...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back