Geffy: Where can I download FreeBSD?

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Geffy and guys:

Where can I download an Iso or img of FreeBSD? I cannot seem to find the download. even browsing through that FreeBsd webpage. what am I looking for?

Heeter

thanks a whole bunch, my friend.

Heeter

yeah what he said :p

BTW when you install it as long as you have a decent sized hard drive 20GB or so, then I would recommend you to install the Ports Collection, that makes the installation of other software for the machine so much easier.

I can't wait to test this OS.

Geffy, you make it sound really interesting. This FreeBSD.

Heeter

I love FreeBSD, I just need to get another hard drive or a laptop and I am going to try it out as a desktop system.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
FreeBSD + Window Maker = Un-beatable :)

OT: but r u the guy off the new hardcore heaven reloaded album?

i just checked your site and it seems thats its u lol, class track i produce hardcore myself. lv the scratchin used in ur production, what program do u use?

forcer

hah! spotted :D

Yeah, That's me. Drift was made on CuBase 5.1 and Reason 2.0, I don't recall what else we used (it was made in devastates studio) but there was plenty of other VSTi's and synths, me and Mozz made it quite a while ago actually, it's just taken so long to actually be released because we kept adding little parts to it, for example it went back to the studio just to have the clap tweaked slightly :D but Sy has been playing the promo out at slammin vinyl and other events and wants to remix it soon, so hopefully it'll be around more soon. we need to get back in the studio and make some more tracks though really :)

sounds great mate, i'm into fruity gunna move onto reason 2 shortly tho. a see ur signed to camelrecords i was ment to send a demo ov 1 ov my choons there but then i had hirddrtive problems and was left with a old version in midi that we noted in the fir stages.
i upped it, what do u think. anywya i better shut up incase we get into trouble rite?

Seems cool, I gather that pattern was for a more synthy rif, possibly even airy/trancey?

yeh some ppl said it was hixxy'fied... although i dont wonna make it trance i wonna get into the hardcore producin scene, do u think that has potential if so u theres theres out i wud need 2 change?

It's definately got potential, obviously I can't judge it that much from just a pattern.
Also to be perfectly honest, if you really want to get into the scene, you're best bet at the moment would be to actually aim for something airy/trancey, everyone seems to be enjoying the raver baby stuff at the moment. I don't know if you'll have heard it but a mate of mine (Seph) has made a tune called "never apart" which is scheduled for release on CAM003, and that's quite uplifting and trancey, whereas he normally produces quite dark tunes, but he wanted his first tune to be sucessfull.
I mean Drift is well happy, but when I play out ,I only ever play dutch gabber which is dark and very offensive, Me and Mozz just wanted something that people would like.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Me and Mozz just wanted something that people would like.

you certainly done that kid, Drift is such a tune! I still need to order that album so you get your cut of the profits :p

hah :D buy the cd single off oli, you know you want ECCE >_<

Originally posted by ZAnwar
whats better to use though, FreeBSD or Lindows?

hey thats off topic:mad:

lol joke, i'd go with lindows:eek:

hahahah Lindows, joke of an operating system :)
FreeBSD all the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back