GeFarce

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
After much mockery, a few tears and the odd death threat. I took my new GeForce4 MX 440 back to the shop today paid a little more and got a GeForce3 Ti 200 128DDR.

I hope your happy. I must now stop smoking so I can afford to eat.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Stop smoking Camels. Smoke the cheap stuff. And eat Ramen Noodles.

Can't be without smokes. I'll send you a carton of cigarettes EP. Camels??

I get Camel lights if I have smoked all the shops Marlboro lights :p

Ahh the good old Marlboro Lights.. where would i be without my smokes!
(probably in a rich villa!!..) :rolleyes: :D

stuy_b

Originally posted by stuy_b
Ahh the good old Marlboro Lights.. where would i be without my smokes!
(probably in a rich villa!!..) :rolleyes: :D

stuy_b
Gotta love the Marlboro Lights :)

oh no jewelzz, now i gotta go for a cigarette break!!

thanks punk for the spelling tip!! ;)

I am careful about how I use the word fag online, Americans seem to have a different meaning ;)

I am careful about how I use the word fag online, Americans seem to have a different meaning ;)

What's the UK meaning?

in UK.. generally fag=cigarette.

but also means a gay person.

Learn something new everyday :) Maybe that's where the term 'go smoke a butt' came from :p

It only means a gay person in the US and they don't like being called that.

i know a guy who bought a geforce 4 mx... i wanted to hit him, but hes bigger then me...

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
i know a guy who bought a geforce 4 mx... i wanted to hit him, but hes bigger then me...

urrrrrrrrr ok!!!??????????????!!

I persuaded myself notto buy one because they were so bad, but then I had a few pints in the pub and decided it would be really cool.

Computer reatilers should not sell to inebriated customers, you heard it here first.

nvidia is starting to sell out... much like... wait... 3dfx never sold out!
they need to start changing the names... like make a new line of cards... like the (fill in cool name here) or whatever, but the geforce is getting played out... and is one more fps in q3a worth 400$(referring to the maximum pc article in this months mag)

sniffle..sniffle...i miss my 3dfx...=( had a v5500 sold it for 50 bucks to a friend cause he doesnt run XP..which it runs like shite on.

i gave my voodoo5 to my girlfriend... just found windows xp drivers on voodoofiles for her so she can partake in the wonderful world of xp... and the video confrencing when i'm not with her... and not crashing every half hour...

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
nvidia is starting to sell out... much like... wait... 3dfx never sold out!
they need to start changing the names... like make a new line of cards... like the (fill in cool name here) or whatever, but the geforce is getting played out... and is one more fps in q3a worth 400$(referring to the maximum pc article in this months mag)

I reckon nvidia need to drop there prices a geforce4, wont leave much change out of £400!! its way too expensive if you ask me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back