Geeks!??!

N

noah472

Hey guys, here is just a quick poll to check my sanity (and street cred....ilmao!!!) Are computer people all geeks?

Actually I've been caleed a "freak"... Sometimes a "goth"...

im a freaky geeky , my folks always are saying

they wonder how i can be on the computer 14 hours a day :)

so does the rest of my family too

Originally posted by max
im a freaky geeky , my folks always are saying
they wonder how i can be on the computer 14 hours a day :)
so does the rest of my family too

Only 14 hours eh ? thats only mildly geeky. A real geek is on for 23 hours a day ( one hour for toilet breaks )

As Rick James would say "I am a super geek!"

....or something like that :)

I think i have clocked up about 15 hours of continuos PC usage

Had pizzas lots of pepsi, a heap of weed and just played wolfenstien till i got through it

i've got a friend, never got up his seat for more than 48 hours straight... he had his meals there... he bottled up his urine... but he never shat on the duration... when he shat after that, his a**hole had like soda can wounds... heheheh

but he's not a geek... he's just plain computer addict!

damn... heheheh :D

Why view a poll and not vote??????? Only reason i say this is cause loads of folk have viewed this and not voted.... shy??:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by noah472
Why view a poll and not vote??????? Only reason i say this is cause loads of folk have viewed this and not voted.... shy??:D :D :D :D :D

ok, how do i vote??? like this?? :p :p :p :p :p

If using a computer makes you a geek then I think the world is filled with them ,along with almost any buisiness it's not the case anymore folks computer+person = not a geek anymore too many people use computers now to make that true . What is a geek anyway ! who says what a geek is ??? I think geek were ahead of there time they saw the computer for what it could do before anybody else , and are probably resonsable in part for what the computer has become .!!! Just something to make you think!

NEVER!! And i shall kill any one who says otherwise.

Well when I say kill I mean...think...really ..nasty thoughts about them! take that!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back