Geeks only. NO girls allowed and that includes you Marge!

L

Lee

Dunno if it's been posted before, but, however, we all like to go back in time and revisit the foundations of what our systems were then.

Get educated visit here

Those were the days...

Remember seeing the first Chicago shots... Doom running in a Window... nuts!

Blimey - this is like recent history to me! I guess I am getting old :( I first used Windows 3.1 after various DOS variations and have to admit that at that time I found OS/2 far preferable to use - this was before "Chicago" AFAIK...

Really not sure why this should be exclusively for "geeks" and even less sure why that should exclude "girls" - even I know that geeks can be both male and female....

Mainframeguy said:
Blimey - this is like recent history to me! I guess I am getting old :( I first used Windows 3.1 after various DOS variations and have to admit that at that time I found OS/2 far preferable to use - this was before "Chicago" AFAIK...

Really not sure why this should be exclusively for "geeks" and even less sure why that should exclude "girls" - even I know that geeks can be both male and female....

Hey 'bobby' it's called getting ones attention, remember those nasty choclate bars?

Wow. Microsoft Chat. Best IRC client evar! :p :D

The first chicago shot doesn't look much different to win 3.xx

32 Megs of Ram. Wow! :p

rushm001 said:
The first chicago shot doesn't look much different to win 3.xx

32 Megs of Ram. Wow! :p

I had win95 running on my 486 with 16mb.. lol

I don't think I ever ran/used Windows 95, I'm such a noob! :D

kcnychief said:
I don't think I ever ran/used Windows 95, I'm such a noob! :D

come on now, I'm only 17 and I have used Windows 95!!! lol

And your point is? I'm 24 and I've never used it. I guess that just means, wait for it, I never used Windows 95 :p :lick:

I never really started using computers until probably Windows 98SE

my only encounter with win 95 is on a hermly machine with a malfunctioning track pad a single floppy drive when i needed to for loading 20 meg files. Plus the wirless network on it was messed up so was dealing with networking issues with it lol.

Used 3.1 for about a year before upgrading to 95 using the Floppy disks. This was when I was 8 I think.

I remember hacking up the registry to see what happened, then re-installing it many a nights as a punk kid.

112MB install, what was the last release size for Vista again? Hell for that matter the best I have ever done to a decent stable XP startup is about 75MB.

haha old stuff, my first time on win95 was on a dell bought at a store lol, before they went online..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back