Gears of War Initial Review

First off I have to say Holy Sh*T. Ok now that is over this game is so awesome. The cover and the way they use it makes the game, the game play seems fluid and not too forced so far. I am only about 30 mins in but I am already absorbed by the story. Unfortunately I don’t have a High-def TV at my apartment but on my 32 inch (rounded glass) I was still blown away by the graphics of this game I am a avid PC gamer enthusiast and so far it I cant think of any game that beats it (FEAR come in par with it). Will have to try it out on my parents 52 inch High Def.

I haven’t played any multiplayer yet will need to get solid with the controls before I venture into that realm.

Overall for my initial thoughts I give this a 4.75 out of 5 OSNN stars..

Only Con I have and its not really a con is that the running mechanism while looks so freaking cool gives me a headache lol.

Last edited:
I have an Hd tv. you can still sell me that xbox 360, you scored. Lest I forget a full 6.1 surround sound sytem hooked up to that very same hd tv.

Failing that....I hate you.

I have an Hd tv. you can still sell me that xbox 360, you scored. Lest I forget a full 6.1 surround sound sytem hooked up to that very same hd tv.

Failing that....I hate you.

Gona have to pass. But if it makes you feel better i wont get to sit back down and play this gem for 2 more days. Stupid projects..

Two more things about this game..
1. chainsaws on the end of machine guns and being able to sneak up behind someone and just chomp through them is so badarse.
2. The fact that with a stationary mounted heavy machine gun you can see chunks of flesh being torn away away and the body breaking apart is amazing. The graphics are so damn good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back