ge-force 5600se 256ddr

way too much

IMHO opinion that's greedy - you shoudl post a link or evidence card not heavily burnt in before offering that calibre card at that price

(PS Hope I am within guidelines! :eek: )

not against guidelines perse mainframeguy but you could be a bit nicer..

best thing to do is post a relative link with the retail price of the product you have a doubt about (ie in terms of pricing) and say you think it is too high... a personal comment or an aggresive post will unlikely be productive :)

Sazar said:
not against guidelines perse mainframeguy but you could be a bit nicer..

best thing to do is post a relative link with the retail price of the product you have a doubt about (ie in terms of pricing) and say you think it is too high... a personal comment or an aggresive post will unlikely be productive :)

You're right - I know dabomb from before and he is a regular - maybe I was jealous of his card because I'm stuck with a cruddy GeForce FX 5200 but cannot afford his old card!

OK - can I say sorry and be nicer? :eek:

geffys trying to sell one. why are you selling it for the same price as you can buy it new ?

£40 is my offer

any chance to have that price converted to american dollars?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back