Gauntlet

~bk

I
Political Access
Does anyone know where I can download this? Searched Google but couldn't find any. Any kind of help is appreciated. :)

What version and what platform? Like a million versions for just about everything I believe :)

The first ever Gauntlet. I think it was called Gauntlet: Legend.
Should work on PC. :)

I don't think Gauntlet: Legend was the 1st one. Also not sure there was a PC version .. was on many consoles though (ie. ps, dreamcast and N64).

-edit- ps you've never played Gauntlet unless you've played it on the arcade :cool:

^ I think that's just the Emulator. It doesn't have games in it. :confused:

What one are you looking for? The original arcade game from the 80s? If that's the one get mame as your emulator and you may have to search around for the rom. It was tons better than the nes version. I just googled it by the way and the first web site that came up had it.

I agree later version were far better then early versions of the game and arcade is better then console versions. So have a look for MAME and an arcade ROM if thats legal. :)

Downloading ROMs is legal in the U.S., provided the manufacturer is not capable of providing the game new on its original medium.

With that said:
MAME
And Yahoo Groups is probably the best place to find the ROM.

Unwonted said:
Downloading ROMs is legal in the U.S., provided the manufacturer is not capable of providing the game new on its original medium.
Well depending on the version you can go to the arcade and play Gauntlet all day :)

Well I dowloaded Nintendo Emulator and then found the game from a site. :)
I think that's it. I might look for the some more versions.

No offense but NES version is probably not the way you want to be introduced to the game. :p

Xie said:
No offense but NES version is probably not the way you want to be introduced to the game. :p

LoL :p
Oh well, I'm not really going to play it. I was looking for it because my science teacher wanted it. :D

Ah thats cool :) Not sure what that game has to do with science though but it makes me wanna play it lol.

Xie said:
-edit- ps you've never played Gauntlet unless you've played it on the arcade :cool:
So true! I spent many of hours and many of dollars playing this in the arcade as a kid!
biggrin.gif

Xie said:
Ah thats cool :) Not sure what that game has to do with science though but it makes me wanna play it lol.

Well he said that he used to play Gauntlet when he was a kid too. So he told me to download it for him.
bigsmile.gif

funky dredd said:
So true! I spent many of hours and many of dollars playing this in the arcade as a kid!
biggrin.gif
I was late to some college classes as my campus had a machine in the ... lounge I guess you would call it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back