Gas Prices

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
And you thought gas prices in your area were high :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
And you thought gas prices in your area were high :)

we've had that floating around our workplace for a week or so :)

I really enjoy that you need to add 9 cents above the price you are paying..

hahahhha

hahahahhha thats sad for u guys gas prices here are soooo damn cheap! and besides that my dads company pays for all the gas he uses! and they buy him cars. we should get a benz or bmw in like a month or so! ill update u on what we get. btw this is an american company! many companies in saudi do that, in different varations rite now we have a chevrolet impala ss 1996 we got it in 1998 so its time for a new one and out with our old buick which we dont even use basically my dad keeps it as a spare in the office. i think he sold it not too sure hehe
:D :happy:

Re: hahahhha

Originally posted by themafia_69
hahahahhha thats sad for u guys gas prices here are soooo damn cheap! and besides that my dads company pays for all the gas he uses! and they buy him cars. we should get a benz or bmw in like a month or so! ill update u on what we get. btw this is an american company! many companies in saudi do that, in different varations rite now we have a chevrolet impala ss 1996 we got it in 1998 so its time for a new one and out with our old buick which we dont even use basically my dad keeps it as a spare in the office. i think he sold it not too sure hehe

a word of advice, if tomorrow morning you get out of the house and see an F16 over your head, RUN! :p

Re: Re: hahahhha

Originally posted by Benny
a word of advice, if tomorrow morning you get out of the house and see an F16 over your head, RUN! :p

actually i wont cuz i see many every day for the last 10 years since we have a military base next to our school. i see them take off and land all the time, they fly right over our school, also the american counselet is on the grounds of our school.:D but anyways the war has nothing to do with saudi as the gulf war saudi was involved and nothing terrible happened here in the easteren region. btw saudi has let the americans in saudi not they are ganna bomb saudi:happy:

Re: hahahhha

I am happy for your father...

but I can;t see how you can respond when YOU are not getting those benefits except through your dad :)

we are earning and paying for our stuff :) hence that picture is funnier because we can relate to it...

no i know how u relate to that. dont worry i was just trying to lett u guys know some info about here its always fun to share, but maybe its not fun getting to know about it?:huh:

no i know how u relate to that. dont worry i was just trying to lett u guys know some info about here its always fun to share, but maybe its not fun getting to know about it?:huh:

That's actually pretty cool, to live next to a US military base. In a way :)

Isn't it comforting to know that if nuclear war broke out all over, you have a great big "bull's eye" painted right over your location. :eek:

It makes ya just tingle all over. :rolleyes: :eek:

I hope ya get the Benzo. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back