gas going up 25 cents a gallon in states.

it hurts to have my car if u live in the states, it has like an 80 liter gas tank OUCH!

I think i've calculated i get about 35mpg, which is pretty sweet, but my tanks only tiny (25 quid pretty much tops it off).

themafia.69 said:
feel bad for you guys, i have a heavy foot, and my gas lasts about a week, thats good for me? how long does it last for you, btw my car is a 5.7 v8 impalla 96 corrvette engine collectors edition.
prices still the same here 24 cents a litre

themafia.69 said:
it hurts to have my car if u live in the states, it has like an 80 liter gas tank OUCH!

D00d you got oil fields in the back yard and a gas pump in the driveway. :p

Don't you? :nervous:

My old car got 40mpg. My mums diesel gets 55! Makes a huge difference...

gonaads said:
D00d you got oil fields in the back yard and a gas pump in the driveway. :p

Don't you? :nervous:
almost true, theres so many gas stations here, theres one down the street from my compound, which is right infront of the compounds the terrorists attacked last may

god, gas here goes back and forth between 77-81 cents a litre

i get 250-300 miles a tank. i think my tanke is like a 22 or 23 gallon.. so..

i have no clue, but i think its around 200 or something mile per tank or a bit more i dont keep track, on my dads car though it has all the stats its pretty cool it shows u even how much litres of fuel total used, last time i checked it was over 1600 or 2000. my dads 2004 car has already over 60 thousand kms on it thats about 37.5 thou miles. yes he drives alot somtimes like 500 miles a day

I get about 25MPG with my toyota pickup, gas around these parts is 2.15 - 2.30 a gallon so it costs me about ~30 bucks to fill up and lasts a week. I feel really sorry for the people who have sports cars or huge vehicles that suck up the gas. But atleast its not as bad as it was a few decades back when you could only fill up on certain days during that "gas shortage".

synical33 said:
*gasps* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Do you now how messed up thats going to be for me?

I drive a SUV and putting a full tank a gas takes up $30 dollars out of my pocket at times $60 if I drive all over the place?

Wow I am no starting to realize how much the US sucks!!! Im moving to Europe or somewhere else. This country is starting to disillusionize me.

Very intelligent post, considering gas costs a lot more in Europe...

good one master shakes i was ganna read what bmw u had, then i got the joke

God I hate being in the UK
If I was in the states I would have a petrol guzzling machine. But sadly no, here you have to think about running costs. As for you Mafia, simply SOD OFF with your 25 cents per litre ;)
NOT FAIR :(
I want cheap petrol!!
Time for vege oil ;)

hey zero besides it being cheap the company pays for gas here ;) so thats even better

not my job, my dads haha, most companies here pay for your gas, or give u a monthly allowance for gas, my dads pays for the gas so we just get the reciepts and thats about it. others have contracts with certain gas stations but that would never work for my dad since hes always all over the place. here its not like the states or any other country with the gas prices on a sign above the gas station to compete with other stations prices, here its a flat rate and every one knows it 24 cents a litre, (except for the ones in the middle of no where like on our way back from dubai driving we stopped at one that was 25.33 cents, but that doesnt really make a difference for one tank of gas

Christ people, SUVs never have good gas milage. Get a decent car instead of those gas hogs. :p

My car does 30mpg btw and gas costs $1.47 per litre, or $5.56 per US gallon. :cry: You have expensive gas you say? :p

ZeroHour said:
God I hate being in the UK
If I was in the states I would have a petrol guzzling machine. But sadly no, here you have to think about running costs. As for you Mafia, simply SOD OFF with your 25 cents per litre ;)
NOT FAIR :(
I want cheap petrol!!
Time for vege oil ;)

My dad always laughs at me complaining about fuel costs, and loves to rub it in that when he got his first Mercedes, it was 5c a litre in South Africa. :(
Now it costs about R4.30 or something a litre - still half the price of the UK though! Drives me mad being stuck here worrying whether I'm getting my full economy or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back