• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Garphics Card, Video Card

H

hulabaloon

How do I find out what Garphics Card, Video Card, Sound card, etc, that my computer has?

right click "my computer" go to "properties"

select "hardware" tab and then select "device manager"

when device manager loads, you can navigate around there to see what hardware you're using

H

hulabaloon

"Gainward Nvidia Geforce 4 MX420 64MB AGP "

- Is this a good graphics card? I saw it for £50. I need some recommendations before I buy it.

Tell me what u think of this card.

J

JohnnyGreb

According to a friend that has it, it's respectable. Nothing worth shouting about, but is decent as low end graphic cards are.

That's a (semi) quote from him.

-JG

Taurus

hardware monkey
Originally posted by hulabaloon
"Gainward Nvidia Geforce 4 MX420 64MB AGP "

- Is this a good graphics card? I saw it for £50. I need some recommendations before I buy it.

Tell me what u think of this card.
i would hate to see someone spend their money on that card. you can get a faster card for cheaper. like a Geforce 2 TI 64MB. look around for one. i promise it will out-perform that mx420.

but if you want nview, which gives you the ability to display on more than one screen at a time (crt/lcd/tv), then the mx420 might be good for you.

Originally posted by taurus
i would hate to see someone spend their money on that card. you can get a faster card for cheaper. like a Geforce 2 TI 64MB. look around for one. i promise it will out-perform that mx420.

but if you want nview, which gives you the ability to display on more than one screen at a time (crt/lcd/tv), then the mx420 might be good for you.
I had a Geforce 2 Ti and that could do nView

Originally posted by taurus
more than one screen at once? hmm... was it a special version?
I think it could do TV and monitor at the same time, cant remember though, as I have sweeeeet radeon 9700 pro now

R

RobbieSan

yep, score an ATI Radeon 8500, whichever flavor, if you can.. fantastic card at a reasonable price..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies