GANT 2 and GANT 2 Ocean shell packs

Anymore links for Gant 2 Ocean? The first site does not work and the second chinese one goes at 2kb/s :rolleyes:

Hmm... I'm using Firefox, too. I really can't say why you are having trouble. :confused:

Direct link worked... I just wanted to view the site for info on a sp2 update...

I'm going to update this thread when the SP2 version is released.

Just an update on this, it looks like beta testing is beginning on the SP2-compatible packs. So, that should mean that a release is getting much closer!

Great,

Thanks, Muzikool. Thanks for keeping the updates.

Heeter

An update with some good news:

Gant2SP2 will DEFINITELY be out before Nov 16...in fact, if the build I just compiled is working as it should, it should be the final needed. All that remains is working out a few weird kinks in the installer and all will be good.

Of course I'll post here when it is released. :)

On a cool side note, if you search Google for "Gant 2," this thread shows up 5th on the list! :D

"they are for service pack 1 only"

FishBoy, I believe that muzikool is talking about the SP2 release. Can't wait.

I really try to like gant, but I just prefer UMICONS too much :) I have already spent wayyy to much time making a shell pack (and other .dlls + .exes) with it

Umicons were cool! I wish I had a iptheme for them. Anyone got one?
Thanks Muzikool for keeping us updated!

"Gant2SP2 will DEFINITELY be out before Nov 16..."
muzicool, do you work for Valve in your free time?
Sorry for taking the p!$$, couldn't resist. But I am looking forward to this one.

Trust me, I've been following the drama of this release for the past month. You can read all about it on the site if you haven't already. It seems like the delay comes down to these two points:
1) he doesn't have a lot of free time to work on the shell pack
2) he wants it to be perfect (bug-free)
Point #2 is the main issue now as there are a couple of bugs that have popped up with the installer.

Funny thing is I don't really like Gant personally. It's just that I know many others do, which is why I've tried to keep track of this pack's (slow) progress. Even funnier is that I'm using OS X on a Mac 80% of the time, so even if I liked Gant I couldn't use the shell pack! ;) Anyway, I'll be sure to post when the pack is finally released. It will be a relief to not have to keep track anymore! :p

*Update* Just checked the site and there is finally a real forum there (much easier to read than comments). Anyway, here's the deal:
"Its definately gonna be released before Christmas, it could be anytime this week too :)
Damn im exited too :D"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back