muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access

Attachments

• g2o_2.jpg
    g2o_2.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Ocean is a much bigger package and uses an installer.

Other than that the icons are no different? Did he mix G.A.N.T. 1 with 2?

It's kind of hard to tell. I think that there are extra icons in the ocean pack, but I don't know exactly where they all come from. The Gant icons actually belong to Mattahan, since he developed them... and Gant 1 & 2 are different releases of icons. Mainly, I think that Gant 2 Ocean has more icons involved than Gant 2.

Very nice icons, one of the best in a long time. I have used them for a long time! Thanks dude!

word of caution...

do NOT change the .exe files...

I've been having probs with a buggered wmp10 coz of it..

other than that its pretty decent...

corse the prob could be the gant installer assumed I had wmp9 and not 10...

muzikool said:
It's kind of hard to tell. I think that there are extra icons in the ocean pack, but I don't know exactly where they all come from. The Gant icons actually belong to Mattahan, since he developed them... and Gant 1 & 2 are different releases of icons. Mainly, I think that Gant 2 Ocean has more icons involved than Gant 2.
I've been using the GANT series for a while now, I just couldn't tell if if the first one's were added in to it. Atleast not by looking at the screenshot :)

Muzikool. Man! Thanks for the devilindisguise link :) I've been a fan of GANT for ages. Nice to see them properly compiled :) Wheeeeee!

There is an updated version coming. Keep checking the link I posted and you'll know when it's released. :)

I'm a tad afraid to try this one off the Chinese site. I guess I'll wait for Devil to update.

Here's an update on the SP2 progress...

Hi guys
Sorry for getting lost for so many days

Heres an update on whats been going on with the pack :

1. Ive been working on a new logon screen, might add another one. ( wanna see a screenie? )
2. Im revamping the shut down and log off dialogs.
3. Skinning the Security Center
4. New icons added in CP with SP2. Gotta change those too.
5. Will add a Boot Screen mostly
6. Gonna completely skin MSN Messenger. It didnt get comepletely skinned last time, only icons had changed.
7. When chose to install WMP 10, it wud install WMP 9. ( I put WMP 9 in by mistake )
8. Gotta fix some installer issues and dont remember what else.

After all thats done and its gone through beta testing, ( If anyone wanna beta test, let me know ) you'll have a release.

Thanks Muzikool,

Please keep us posted, bud.

Can't wait the Sp2 release.

Heeter

No problem. I'll be sure to keep my eye on it and let you know. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back