Gaming mouse pad

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
has anyone here used/heard good remarks about the C4-NGen gaming pads that are shown HERE ? kinda lookin for a good mouse pad that's under like 13 bucks. Also preferably not like.... hard plastic. like resting my hand on something soft. main reason i'm lookin for a new one is cause my MX1000 still has a wobble, the pads on the bottom don't seem to be evening themselves out like EP was so lucky to have occur, and...well... just want a new one. or maybe just to see what good pads are out there.

Right now I'm using the wonderfully high-tec glossy magazine mouse pad....

.Net magazine is usefull afterall :D

RMA or get an Ice Mat! Mine is smooth as silk outa the box!...

I love my ice mat!

lucky prick. lol. Mainframeguy, how much does Ice Mat cost? can it be bought wit paypal? and.... u have the MX1000, right? guessing the cursor doesn't jump around with that one since u aren't flippin out about it yet.

I bought an X-Trac, liked it for a while, but then it wore out very quickly. I bought the C4 mousepad and I liked it so much that I actually used my X-trac as a base and stuck it on top of it. It's truly an amazing pad. When you use them, you won't go back. He has pre-glued ones on his site with very heavy rubber matting. The non-glued pads on the C4 site (which have strong adhesive on the back) are excellent if you already have a hard surface, but they don't stick well to regular mouse pads. And the C4 surface doesn't wear out my mouse feet like the Ratpadz or the Xtrac.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 98
13 dollars? Add another 13 dollars and you get a nice fUNC surface 1030. It's made out of rubber unlike the popular ratzpad and doesn't feel as cheap. I have it, and I love it. It is very durable with two surfaces.

That is me sounding like a commercial.

Can someone link me to a reputable dealer for a ICE MAT? Anyone got some good pics also of it?

Also why are they so popular?

Sorry I am a total noob and heard a lot about these ice mats recently from a friend and was curious what the general consensus is here on OSNN.net about them.

yeah I will do it - WHEN my main rig is working again! (not going to have time to so pics here with laptop etc etc getting my main rig running is a total priority at the moment because it has Visual Studio on it and I need that to do some work!!)

Remind me by giving me some rep points some time and pics and a critique of the Ice Mat will be done (PK asked me to do it a year ago actually! So I really must now someone wants the review!!!)

ElementalDragon said:
Mainframeguy, how much does Ice Mat cost? can it be bought wit paypal? and.... u have the MX1000, right? guessing the cursor doesn't jump around with that one since u aren't flippin out about it yet.
Sorry - missed this question first time around.... price was covered in my review - of course in sterling though. Expensive (I justified it by making it present plus knowing it was a "one off" because IF you stick with the ice pad it cannot wear out - only way it goes is if you drop it HARD!)

Anyway - still waiting for reps or anythign good from my review - maybe PK will come through? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back