• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gamestop.com Xbox 360 Omega Bundle

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
#1
The Xbox 360 Omega Bundle. Not for the faint of heart, only the most extreme gamers can handle what this bundle has to offer.


360 Premium Pack ($399.00):
- Xbox 360 Game Console
- Wireless Controller
- Combination High-Definition Component & Standard A/V Cable
- 20GB Hard Drive
- Ethernet Cable
- Headset
- Universal Media Remote
- Xbox Live Silver
- Xbox Live Gold 30-Day Trial

Ultimate Bundle Games:
- Perfect Dark Collector's Edition
- Project Gotham Racing 3
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Dead or Alive 4
- Call of Duty 2
- GUN
- Quake 4
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Condemned
- Madden NFL 2006
- Kameo
- Amped 3
- Ghost Recon
- NBA 2K6
- NHL 2K6
- Ridge Racer 6
- Top Spin 2
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Tiger Woods 2006
- Frame City Killer

Ultimate Bundle Accessories:
- Extra Wireless Controller
- Extra Wireless Controller
- Extra Wireless Controller
- Wireless Network Adaptor
- Memory Unit
- Fuego Faceplates
- Play & Charge Kit
- Rechargeable Battery
- Xbox Live 12 Month Card
- 1-Year Product Replacement Plan
All yours for $1999.69 :D

More Bundles

*faints and dies*

Yeah, I think I'll be waiting and not buying launch day this time.
 
#3
That is alot of money for a videogame system. I'd rather wait as well and also look out for what the PS3 and Revolution have to offer before buying anything.
 
Last edited:

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
#4
Hsn said:
That is alot of money for a videogame system. I'd rather wait as well and also look out for what the PS3 and Revolution has to offer before buying anything.
Yeah right...as soon as they put out a screen for Halo 3, you're gonna forget about PS3 and Revolution :D
 

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
#5
Man thats insane, wth.

Also most of those games are too broad, most people don't like all those genres if they like others.
 

Xie

- geek -
#6
Though not as insane as this I've read that many online retailers are only going to be selling the 360 (for now anyways) as a bundle only.
 

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
#7
honestly...... if you ask me...... if they bring out halo 3.... i think that's gonna be kinda odd. especially since in the end of the first one they destroy the "only one known in existence", and in halo 2 there's another one, and from what i've heard, dozens of them. Never actually played to the very end of Halo 2. got bored of it. played like half way through with my friend who actually owns the Xbox in Co-Op mode, left the console on overnight so we'd be able to continue it the next morning, but my mom turned it off, and we thought it was kinda idiotic to start playing the game again from like 4 hours before the point we were at. so... now Halo 2 basically just sits in it's Collector's Edition case collecting dust. and it wasn't that much of a graphical overhaul to make it that impressive. The length of the first one was nice. you could play through the whole thing in one sitting if you wanted to, though it'd take almost all day. Halo 2 is just way too long for a FPS. after my mom turned the console off, my friend and i went down to wal-mart the next morning to look around, and we happened to look through the strategy guide.... turns out we weren't even half-way through the game. then we basically decided that all the time we put forth in Co-Op just to be basically starting all over again wasn't worth it. Seriously, who makes a game with a co-op mode that you can't save at points that you YOURSELF want to, like every level change or something at LEAST!

Halo 3 isn't worth the $300+ for xbox 360, and like... $60+ for the game. very few of Xbox 360's games seem appealing to me, such as Condemned, Perfect Dark, DOA4..... that's about it from that list. just not enough for me to justify buying an Xbox when i KNOW there's gonna be games for Revolution, at least, that i'd love. just HAVE to love the whole Link/Zelda series, and Smash Brothers....
 
Last edited:

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
#8
ElementalDragon said:
honestly...... if you ask me...... if they bring out halo 3.... i think that's gonna be kinda odd. especially since in the end of the first one they destroy the "only one known in existence", and in halo 2 there's another one, and from what i've heard, dozens of them. Never actually played to the very end of Halo 2. got bored of it. played like half way through with my friend who actually owns the Xbox in Co-Op mode, left the console on overnight so we'd be able to continue it the next morning, but my mom turned it off, and we thought it was kinda idiotic to start playing the game again from like 4 hours before the point we were at. so... now Halo 2 basically just sits in it's Collector's Edition case collecting dust. and it wasn't that much of a graphical overhaul to make it that impressive. The length of the first one was nice. you could play through the whole thing in one sitting if you wanted to, though it'd take almost all day. Halo 2 is just way too long for a FPS. after my mom turned the console off, my friend and i went down to wal-mart the next morning to look around, and we happened to look through the strategy guide.... turns out we weren't even half-way through the game. then we basically decided that all the time we put forth in Co-Op just to be basically starting all over again wasn't worth it. Seriously, who makes a game with a co-op mode that you can't save at points that you YOURSELF want to, like every level change or something at LEAST!

Halo 3 isn't worth the $300+ for xbox 360, and like... $60+ for the game. very few of Xbox 360's games seem appealing to me, such as Condemned, Perfect Dark, DOA4..... that's about it from that list. just not enough for me to justify buying an Xbox when i KNOW there's gonna be games for Revolution, at least, that i'd love. just HAVE to love the whole Link/Zelda series, and Smash Brothers....
I'm not sure what you're talking about saves regarding COOP mode, cause you sure can save. I think only on Legendary mode you aren't allowed to save at checkpoints, you have to finish the whole level. It saves just fine.

You just don't get tired do you? :rolleyes:

Do you see anyone else on here go in every thread where there is a mention of your favorite games/console and just start bashing it? Nope. Just give up and get on with your life dude, we know you don't like it, but stop trying to convince us how much Halo sucks, please. It's extremely lame and old.
 

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
#10
ElementalDragon said:
Halo 3 isn't worth the $300+ for xbox 360, and like... $60+ for the game. very few of Xbox 360's games seem appealing to me, such as Condemned, Perfect Dark, DOA4..... that's about it from that list. just not enough for me to justify buying an Xbox when i KNOW there's gonna be games for Revolution, at least, that i'd love. just HAVE to love the whole Link/Zelda series, and Smash Brothers....
That seems to be my POV, as well. I personally don't like the "Halo" series ( :p ), and looking at the rest of the offerings for XBox, I find nothing particularly appealing to me. PS has had Square games, but ever since the merger with Enix, they've pretty much ground to a halt and a lot of their existing development team has left the company. Still, though, its their RPGs that still keep me interested in possibly getting a PS3.

But Nintendo has kept my interest over the years. I don't buy tons of games anyway, and there's enough to keep me happy.

Melon
 

vern

Dominus
Political User
#11
I'm not going to go out and spend two grand on an Xbox. But I WILL get an Xbox ... as soon as they give more information about the upgradability of it.

honestly...... if you ask me...... if they bring out halo 3.... i think that's gonna be kinda odd. especially since in the end of the first one they destroy the "only one known in existence", and in halo 2 there's another one, and from what i've heard, dozens of them.
I don't think you followed the story very well then. If you can stand to play Halo 2 through the end, perhaps you should head over to Wikipedia and read up. Pay close attention to the "Ark", the Flood, the Forerunners, and what the oracles say about the Halos. Also, the saves are automatic. The checkpoints aren't that far from each other and are there to stop the constant quick-save type of saving most people do after killing a monster. It's a gameplay judgement call.
 
#12
well..... my friend's copy must have been messed up... cause the most recent save when we tried to continue our co-op game was like... i'd say maybe about an hour and a half of play before we actually quit. and if you read my other posts... you would have noticed that i can't stand to play to the end.... it's way to long for an FPS. look at Half-Life 2. people were all like "The Single player portion was way too short". But it was extremely fun.... and Half-Life 2 as far as i know is still one of the top selling games, and it'll probably make a boatload more money when the Xbox version of it comes out.

Glad i'm not the only one Melon. Condemned, though, does seem rather interesting. I mean... how hard would it have been for someone to say "hey..... let's make a game where you roam around beating the crap outta people with pipes and bottles and your bare fists."? It's one of the most fun looking games..... though we have no idea what the gameplay will be based on.... it could wind up having as much replay value as something like say...... DragonBall Z: Sagas (god was that game awful). Now the new Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game for multiple consoles....... THAT seems like it'll have a LOT of replay value. how can you beat a game where all you do is go around beating the living sh*t out of cops, cop cars, police choppers, mech's, buildings, and everything else you can think of? it's GREAT!! still not enough out there so far to make me even think of getting an Xbox
 
#13
Halo 3 anit comein out far has i member readin hages back gona be Halo 2.5 comeing out next do a serach on google

Halo imo anit a game you play for story mode anyway just like UT its a Online Game :p

Grandmaster said it best about you ElementalDragon, No need for it :p
 

vern

Dominus
Political User
#14
you would have noticed that i can't stand to play to the end.... it's way to long for an FPS. look at Half-Life 2. people were all like "The Single player portion was way too short". But it was extremely fun.... and Half-Life 2 as far as i know is still one of the top selling games
I don't see how your preference makes single player Halo 2 any less. You yourself say that people were like "The Single player portion was way too short" about HL2. What does that say to you? ... that people like lengthier games? FYI, HL2 is no longer in NPD Group's Top 10 Selling PC Games. However, Halo 2 is still in the Xbox's top 10 selling Xbox games. It's funny that the first Halo on the PC is only a few spots from HL2 in sales. That in itself says a lot.
 

jimi_81

Moderator
Political User
#15
i think these bundles are meant to recover some of microsofts loss per unit costs.
it seems foolish to buy 10 first generation games... that most likely wont see to the full potential of the system.
 

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
#16
vern said:
I don't see how your preference makes single player Halo 2 any less. You yourself say that people were like "The Single player portion was way too short" about HL2. What does that say to you? ... that people like lengthier games? FYI, HL2 is no longer in NPD Group's Top 10 Selling PC Games. However, Halo 2 is still in the Xbox's top 10 selling Xbox games. It's funny that the first Halo on the PC is only a few spots from HL2 in sales. That in itself says a lot.
Not to metion Halo 2's first day number of 125 million :D

Anyway, this thread is waay off topic. Please refrain from further off-topic talk :)
 

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
#18
which begs the question?

someone to remain nameless... is he still banned?? :laugh:

EDIT: The basher Im referring too of course... LOL! and @ GM sorry about more off-topic talk :(
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,962
Messages
673,240
Members
89,016
Latest member
chadgymenu