Gamespy.com Money sucking VAMPIRE!!

X

XtremeMorph

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Spend more than 4 hour yesterday try to download CS 1.5 update and no results!!

First.. I go to CS site to download CS 1.5 full Mod. Than they redirect me to gamespy.com which first before I download need to register.. Fine.. I register..

Than.. it bring you to a download server page showing how many user is downloading (which all is load of craP)

So.. it advice you to pay up US$ 6.++ a month to have a dedicated download, else you can join the que (fake 1020 plus connection for 7 servers). Once you join the que.. it resets your waiting number every one hour!!! Damn those guys! *******@#!

if don't let us download tell so.. waste so much time!!!

Edited for language - Jewelzz

csnation.counter-strike.com

go read their CS 1.5 mirrors page.

plenty of free places to download it.

btw... thats not a fake number of people waiting to download.... because of lack of knowledge, people just head straight over to fileplanet for the files.

Originally posted by mbunny
csnation.counter-strike.com

go read their CS 1.5 mirrors page.

plenty of free places to download it.

btw... thats not a fake number of people waiting to download.... because of lack of knowledge, people just head straight over to fileplanet for the files.

I try 4 to 6 link provide the CS 1.5 download from the cs website and lead me no where..

Try, before you comment :mad:

Yeah, fileplanet went that way a while ago. If you're lucky you can get the files free without any hitch from them. Usually weeks after the program has been released. They supply a tonne of downloads, and they're popular. Bandwidth isn't free, so they need to charge people.

Try before i comment......

I downloaded HL 1110 and CS 1.5 with no delay.

Could be because i'm in australia so different sleeping patterns and therefore me getting the files when i need it while the rest of the US are sleeping.

I KNOW it works. You just chose the wrong links to click =P

I used the singapore mirror btw

I bought Gamespy Arcade over 2 years ago, and now they have just added the option to skip the queues and download the latest patches from within GSA - awesome..

Tho me and andyp usually find a way of beating the CS queues, by beating the release...

Originally posted by mbunny
Try before i comment......

I downloaded HL 1110 and CS 1.5 with no delay.

Could be because i'm in australia so different sleeping patterns and therefore me getting the files when i need it while the rest of the US are sleeping.

I KNOW it works. You just chose the wrong links to click =P

I used the singapore mirror btw

hmm... since you have no problem... can you let us know the URL?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back