Gamers Mouse?

Maveric169 said:
Some of you folks must be doing some crazy things with your mice to have the problems stated. I have never had a single problem with mine. Not 1.

Lucky you...

Maveric169 said:
And just on a side note if you got a bad piece of hardware (ie mouse, vid card, mobo, etc) why would you just up and say it is crap instead of taking it back and exchanging it?

I said software was worthless. I like the hardware...

And there was an 'IMHO' there somewhere...

Lets just drop the MX1000 and go with the trackball I mentioned earlier. Great for gaming.. no picking up.. no loss of traction. Pure Accuracy and precision.

AudioSlayer said:
but with higher sensitivity you are less percise on your aiming

Higher resolution makes up for that... A laser mouse sees more, so you are able to make smaller, more precise movements with your mouse.

I didn't notice any drops in accuracy stats... Well maybe the first few rounds :D

AudioSlayer said:
but with higher sensitivity you are less percise on your aiming

Not after you learn how to use it, and adjust to the increased sensitivity and henceforth accuracy. That is the whole reason for getting the darn thing in the first place. If you wanted less sensitivity, which equates to slower speed why would you even buy a top of the line mouse? The very features your buying are the same ones your complaining about.

Contrary to what LordOfLa thinks, I've actually had an MX1000 ... for a total of 4 days before I sent it back for a refund minus the 15% restocking fee. It wasn't a bad mouse, but it also wasn't worth the price. It seems that a few here have also had bad experiences with the MX1000 other than reading from other forums. Problems with the MX1000 are not isolated. Just because it worked for you, and indeed it works great for many ... does not mean it worked as well for everyone. This is NOT trash talking, this is simple product criticism. I am not going to spend 80 dollars on a mouse that doesn't live up to what I expected ... nor would anyone. The criticism is not un-warranted. Everyone so far has given very valid reasons both personal and from what they have read. I'm pretty surprised to see a hint of fanboy attitude towards a mouse. Amused more than anything really.

I have a Razer Diamondback.

Best mouse that I've used for gaming !!

mbx, glad to hear that! Especially since that's the one I ordered :D

My Packardbell Mouse >>>> Anything else :eek:

lol blah i used all difrrent mouses to play MOHAA, U2k3, U2k4 and it dont matter aslong as your good imo :rolleyes:

even though that anit the point lol

lol blah i used all difrrent mouses to play MOHAA, U2k3, U2k4 and it dont matter aslong as your good imo :rolleyes:

Exactly.

Got my Razor Diamondback Cameleon(I like that better than the fountain of light that the Magma is :lick: ) and this is one sweet mouse.

I'm using an S&S Steelpad mousepad and on it works like a charm.

Right now I'm also reinstalling everything(found my os disks) so I haven't had a chance to play any games with it, tonight I think I'll test it on some AA :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back