Gamecubes £34.99 Limited stock.

I was 2/34rds of teh way thru ordering... ooh ooh
I don't know, how can you not buy one for that price :D

I'd get one just to play the new Zelda game, and RE4. You can't pass it up on that price! :D

Electronic Punk said:
I was 2/34rds of teh way thru ordering... ooh ooh
I don't know, how can you not buy one for that price :D

Do it!! :) The system has a ton of quality games.

Grandmaster said:
I'd get one just to play the new Zelda game, and RE4. You can't pass it up on that price! :D

What new Zelda game? The one they showed at E3--I swore that was going to be designed for the new Nintendo Revolution and the scenes were simply cut sequences. If not sweet since we have a Game Cube and am not planning on picking up a Revolution when it comes out.

there's no big diff between gamecube and revolution. it just seems pointless to get hyped up over something barely better. but i am very excited abou the new zelda. i can finally put my gamecube to use after not playing it for 3 years :-/

the_music_man said:
there's no big diff between gamecube and revolution. it just seems pointless to get hyped up over something barely better. /

Riiight.

Attachments

• bsmeter.gif
    bsmeter.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 126
Consoles have become so cheap these days that I now have all three. The games still kill you though. I'm catching up with all the GC games that I've missed. Hmmm ... Animal Crossing. Hmmmm ... Pikmin. :laugh:

They won't be cheap anymore soon enough :)
Saw some kid in gamestation today, while I was picking up battlefield2, and he was getting a return of 50p per game on his Playstation games :eek:

Grandmaster said:
well its true. nintendo hasn't even announced if its HDTV compatible lol. and a few small percent of us have HDTV so its like the most pointless thing ever. the only thing cool about the new consoles is wireless connectivity and loading times....not so impressive IMO

the_music_man said:
well its true. nintendo hasn't even announced if its HDTV compatible lol. and a few small percent of us have HDTV so its like the most pointless thing ever. the only thing cool about the new consoles is wireless connectivity and loading times....not so impressive IMO
You can't really judge a console that is a year away from its release. Plus Nintendo is keeping Revoltion tightly under wraps so MS and Sony don't steal their ideas. They haven't even announced their specs yet! The one major announcement which was really cool was the fact that Revolution would be able to play ALL Nintendo games. That ALONE is a great reason to buy Revolution. :smoker:

Hsn said:
You can't really judge a console that is a year away from its release. Plus Nintendo is keeping Revoltion tightly under wraps so MS and Sony don't steal their ideas. They haven't even announced their specs yet! The one major announcement which was really cool was the fact that Revolution would be able to play ALL Nintendo games. That ALONE is a great reason to buy Revolution. :smoker:
I believe they have released basic specs. They have NOT released any info on the controller which they claim will make the Revolution. :D The fact that it will play all N games is just icing on the cake.

the_music_man said:
the only thing cool about the new consoles is wireless connectivity and loading times....not so impressive IMO
You've been beat down by the hype monsters of today. :p It's about the games man .. about the games. Nintendo is hoping to change gaming, not consoles. :)

First, that seems a darn site better then the $99 I payed for my Game Qube when I bought it sometime back. Even doing the conversion

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

99.00 USD
United States Dollars = 54.2797 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds

Second, as a current Game Qube owner, one thing I do have to say. I hope the controller on their next game console is just a tad bit bigger/easier to hold. My hands are a bit on the large side (as I'm a tad big boned), and it does make the controller a bit harder to operate (then say the one Sony bundled with the PS2)... Course there are other controllers one can buy, some which might be a bit easier for those who don't have small hands, to operate...

Third, why are we making a judgement on the Nintendo Revolution (which is about a year away), based is it on whether the Game Qube has HDTV support? I got my Game Qube over a year ago, and tbh HDTV support wasn't a big consideration (though what games would come out for the platform, then, was)... In a year's time, we'll see what it includes, and how it stacks up to the PS3 and XBox 360...

Electronic Punk said:
Saw some kid in gamestation today, while I was picking up battlefield2, and he was getting a return of 50p per game on his Playstation games :eek:

That's shameful, poor kid. He'd have been better off just giving them to a charity shop.

I've been very pleased with my Gamecube. Not the largest game library, but I also typically only buy about a dozen games per console generation. I think I've got 8 right now, with about 4 I want to eventually buy. :p

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back