GameCube MaxDrive gamesaves

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
anyone know where i might be able to find gamesaves for the MaxDrive from i believe codejunkies? i checked their website. their saves portion of it only shows X-Box and PS2, and their forums aren't working at the moment. they are of the .sav format. also tried looking on GameFaqs. only ones i found there were .gci format, and .gsc Gameshark savedgame format. Mostly interested in a near complete Tales of Symphonia savedgame. Others would be nice too.

I think there is a program that will let you change saves from different formats. Ill look for it for you and post it on my site.

if you find it, could you also post a link here to it as well? even if it's the link to where you put it on your site?

..... they DO make console memory cards with USB connectivity for PC's. where have you been? catch up wit the times!!!

Haven't found anything. Sorry if i got your hopes up with the other program.

no problem. i found converters, but they only change the region of the saved game (i.e USA, PAL, jap). didn't change the extension at all. might jus trade it in as well as Tales of Symphonia and maybe get Metroid Prime 2 or Baten Kaitos when i go to pick up Half-Life 2.

ElementalDragon said:
..... they DO make console memory cards with USB connectivity for PC's. where have you been? catch up wit the times!!!
Ah, of course. I have seen them on the local computermarket here, but I didn't quite catch the idea, I thought 'Hmm, nice, now you can connect your console to your computer' :p Thanks man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back