[Gamecube] DBZ Saga's = WASTE OF TIME

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
title explains it mostly. graphics suck, even for cell shaded. only get 2 ki attacks (basic ki ball, and special ki attack like Kamehameha, special beam cannon, etc... depending on character), and very few possible combo's to do. fighting style kinda sucks. you can lock onto your enemy, but can't move while locked. has quite a few glitches yet, like when i was playing yesterday, there were points where my character wound up going invisible, and when i was in the one fight with Frieza's final form, he actually got stuck OUTSIDE the level where you could move around. let's see.... what else sucks about the game...... oh, some of the co-op parts suck. like when you fight Vegeta.... if you're playing 2 player, there's a timer which swaps back and forth between controllers for player 1 and player 2. sometimes after the timer switches the character, you can't move for a few seconds or until you get hit..... which can really screw you over in some of the fights. Also, the game is WAYYY to short. goes from the Saiyan saga, to the Cell saga, and each of the parts in between i'd say have a MAX of 4 missions, one saga might have 5, but i doubt it. also has a Goku on Yardrat part..... but that's only one little fight. Game just sucks overall. and the Teleport skill is almost utterly useless, cause you can only teleport if the person it like 20 feet away from you. Anyone else play it and have as sucky of an experience? Glad i just rented it.

I have it on the Xbox and I must say, it does suck. With all the hype that was leading to it ... and quotes like "go where no dragon ball game has gone before ... everywhere". Bah! I didn't run into the bugs you apparently ran into but I have a few levels left and I've only played it a few hours (I'm in the Trunks saga now). I don't think this game was intended for people who play games, but instead the Dragonball lover. Bad game that is playing of DBZ's popularity. tsk tsk. It's left a bad taste in my mouth.

it's not even for a Dragonball lover. i LOVE dragonball/Z/GT..... this just flat out sucks. gimme DBZ Budokai any day. that wasn't even as much of a waste of time as Saga's is. and the disappearing part i think only happens SOMETIMES when you're playing a 2 player game. and possibly in Pendulum mode. god does that mode suck. played that with my friend yesterday...... he was Trunks, and i was Gohan that could go super saiyan..... went through the very first mission where you have to fight Raditz..... took us like a half hour to beat him. each time i went super saiyan..... i took down almost 1/4 of his health or less. Brolly is friggin nuts. but still..... it REALLY needed more than one good ki attack.

Rented it for PS2, was not impressed. Budokai 3 is much more fun.

off topic: also rented God of War on PS2, that is an amazing game. Thinking about buying it.

it's not a disgrace to Gamecube...... it's a disgrace to the entire DBZ Franchise. even the GBA games let you do more attacks.... i think...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back