Game you are waiting for the most

S

slipvayne

What game are you gonna buy as soon as it is released?
For me it is GTA3 (i've seen the PS2 version and it rocks) and THPS3 (i've got the PS1 version and it rules and i've heard the PC version will be better)

There are a few for me, first and foremost it has to be Max Payne 2 (mmmm bullet time). Then GTA 3 and finally Unreal 2.

Wanna see medal of honour, quake Iv, doom III and dnf :D oh and unreal2 :D

hmmZ

Would be GTA3 ..Warcraft 3...Duke Nukem Forever...Command & Conquer Renegade...Serious Sam The Seccond Encounter ..Hitman 2...H&D 2...and or Unreal 2.

In order on my list...

-Doom 3
-Jedi Knight 2
-Unreal 2
-Deus Ex 2
-DNF

It looks like next year is the year of the sequels :D

Wishlist: I wouldn't mind seeing a half-life sequel using the Quake 3 engine, but I've got a feeling they've run out of stories to tell...:(

TF2

I'm still waiting for TF2 to come out... :( I'm getting the feeling it's gonna be completely useless by the time they finally ship it though :( Oh well...it lookED cool.........2 years ago that is.

Re: TF2

Originally posted by JohnnyRocket
I'm still waiting for TF2 to come out... :( I'm getting the feeling it's gonna be completely useless by the time they finally ship it though :( Oh well...it lookED cool.........2 years ago that is.

I gave up on TF2, jsut like I'm *about* to give up on DNF :D

Whatever happened to TF2 anyways? I havent heard any news on it. DNF is still on a "When its done" schedule...:rolleyes:

TF2 has been under wraps so long that I reckon its gonna be completely different!

Has DNF been upgraded to the Unreal2 engine? That would be cool!

I remember reading an announcement of a Half-life 2 haven't heard much since then...

TF2 has been under wraps so long that I reckon its gonna be completely different!

Yep. Thats what happened to Daikatana :cool:

Has DNF been upgraded to the Unreal2 engine? That would be cool!

Awww, noooo. I hope not. Transfering from Quake 2 engine to Unreal engine has cost enough time already.

This also reminds me of the "D" word...:rolleyes:

I remember reading an announcement of a Half-life 2 haven't heard much since then...

Give me a holler if you see any linkage. I love that game (although the HD Pack was the best thing to come out of Blue Shift :rolleyes: )

Thanks.

Hmm, I think Quake2 -> Unreal was more of a move than UnrealT -> Unreal2 will be ;)

I think they moved from Unreal to UnrealTournament very quickly,

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Hmm, I think Quake2 -> Unreal was more of a move than UnrealT -> Unreal2 will be ;)

I think they moved from Unreal to UnrealTournament very quickly,

Doesn't seem very damned quick to me :D

That games been in development since around late 97-98.

Yeah Quake to Unreal took ages, but I think coding for the different unreal engines is very similar.
Development time has been ages, ah well early next year (I think)

But, come on, its Duke!!!
You have to have alot of pressure on you following up a game like Duke Nukem 3D!!!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
But, come on, its Duke!!!
You have to have alot of pressure on you following up a game like Duke Nukem 3D!!!

Already been done.

Its called Serious Sam :D

Ok, maybe not quite as good, but its a contender...

I agree with Electronic Punk...

I think Quake IV, Doom III, and Medal of Honor: Allied Assult will be the next pant wetters. Id has always done such a good job with stunning us with a great engine and 'edge of the seat' gameplay. If you look at it, id has something to do with all of the titles above. Quake is their series as well as Doom and MOHAA is licensing the Quake III engine. Hands down id is the most influential, bitching game company out there. :cool:

Serious Sam????

Does he say "Hail to the king baby" no.
case closed.

bwahhahaa.

Quake IV, Doom III, Duke Nukem Forever, Planetside, Medal of Honour - Allied Assault, Unreal 2, Thief III, Deus Ex 2, Global Operations, Counter-Strike - Condition Zero and Soldier of Fortune 2 - Double Helix

:D:D:D

Counter-strike: Condition Zero and SOF2.... how did I forget those! lol!

So many good FPS coming out - wicked to see :D

For all the Hype I've heard about it, I can't wait for Harpoon 4

Originally posted by haulboss
For all the Hype I've heard about it, I can't wait for Harpoon 4

I hadn't heard about that one.

Can you give me some linkage?

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back