Game XP 1.4.3.27

L

Lee

Game XP is intended to optimize the performance of your computer for gaming needs. It tweaks and modifies various XP settings (cache settings, CPU priority etc.) and optionally disables or stops several Windows services that are usually not needed. The program does not require any installation, and does not need to be running at all times. Game XP extends your operating system's capabilities and makes Windows faster and comfortable for maximum gaming experience.

Main features:
- Game XP has been designed to speed up your computer by optimizing system settings in the most efficient way to allow for maximum gaming experience.
- Makes games to run faster and boosts overall performance of your computer.
- Optimizes your 3D card performance for maximum gaming experience and much more...
- No installation or modification needs to be made to your hardware.
- If system analysis of Game XP match your computer then simply press the "Go to Warp Speed" button.
- It does not need any DLL or another file(s). It is just a single "EXE" file: GameXP.exe
- Easy to use interface.
- No installation necessary.

Source majorgeeks.com Been using it today works ok.

Author: Theoretica Software
Date: 2004-05-28
Size: 415 Kb
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All
Downloaded: 42639 Times
Download Sites:
BTN
MajorGeeks
Planet Mirror

yea, I'd like to hear some personal expeiences before I try this as well.

would love to use it, ganna try now unless it needs to restart, then thats another story!

Well I used it. It did something. Didn't say what & I couldn't be bothered benchmarking. So uninstalled & restored the system.

It sounds like it just re-distributes the memory quicker between the OS and the games, probably not a good idea if your downloading and wanting to play games at the same time. Might be ok if a person is running on only 256 memory and are trying to play some of the newer games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back