Game that uses the Dx9 Technology.

9700 and the fx are both dx9 video cards they are the same just made by dif people

Originally posted by prodj88
then why did you guys tell me to get a ti4200!!!

because you will get better resolution than on a 5200 :) @ a playable frame rate...

you had a budget and asked for a certain number of cards with a certain performance gradient...

the 5600ultra and above will be better than your card... in dx9 situations... :)

if you are not satisfied with the product you have... you can of course rma it and upgrade...

-edit- if you recall your poll had a main selection between the 5200 and the 4200... the card you have is still better :)

Originally posted by Krux
9700 and the fx are both dx9 video cards they are the same just made by dif people

not true... fx's have a problem with ps and vs speeds :)

ati does not share teh same problem in dx9...

ohhh gebus u know what I mean

:(

you make it a point lately to rub it in my face concerning the finer details in my postings... I am sure I can reciprocate in kind :D

/me rubs krux's face in it...

HAHAHAHA only about HALO!!!! you know I got nothin but love you man!

HAHAHAHA only about HALO!!!! you know I got nothin but love you man!

:eek:

/me runs away from krux...

nooo.... not love... :eek:

oh btw i didn't buy the ti4200 yet!!! haha....i was going to in like a month. i forgot to mention that. oh so i should get a fx5600 ultra!? cool. hopefully the ones with VIVO will go down.

As long as it will run HL2 and D3, thats all that matters... for now ! :)

actually i'll just wait like a website said b/c they said when dx9 games come out like d3 and hl2 the price will drop big time!

prodj... please use the edit button :)

btw.... doom 3 is likely delayed till march next year... and it is NOT dx9... it is openGL...

it is a dx7 level game... if you are concerned about running teh game... however its shaders for shadows liekly will stress cards no end...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back